Bet on a woman trophy

MrSeggyHollywood

How are you guys getting it this year? 

I know the whole simulate then choose the options at the end but it seems u need to use 10 or so years for the chemistry, meaning you cant get progression to 10 before running into the end of the career (2040) 

im probably missing something really obvious so if you know what it is please let me know :)

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, SegIsHollywood said:

How are you guys getting it this year? 

I know the whole simulate then choose the options at the end but it seems u need to use 10 or so years for the chemistry, meaning you cant get progression to 10 before running into the end of the career (2040) 

im probably missing something really obvious so if you know what it is please let me know :)

Is it not the same as last year?  Also, start with same team

I just got it by playing 7 or so games as a sharpshooter SG putting up mad numbers for those games (prob won't matter for what you get, but you can play on rookie so super super easy). I got my chemistry up to 8, and progression up to 6 or so. Switched to simulating and got it by 2035.

12 hours ago, Malfunkshuns said:

I just got it by playing 7 or so games as a sharpshooter SG putting up mad numbers for those games (prob won't matter for what you get, but you can play on rookie so super super easy). I got my chemistry up to 8, and progression up to 6 or so. Switched to simulating and got it by 2035.

So let me get this straight. You get progression to level 6 and chemistry to level 8 then just simulate all your games? Hoe do you level up the other three things then?

5 hours ago, Hamon-_-Salmon said:

So let me get this straight. You get progression to level 6 and chemistry to level 8 then just simulate all your games? Hoe do you level up the other three things then?

After playing each game you get an objective such as influencer, global icon, entrepreneur and so on which upgrades the three middle ones I got them up to level three before simulating.

This should explain everything you will need to do. You might not to play as many games, but it won't hurt if you get closer to the end of your career and haven't maxed out.

https://www.trueachievements.com/a314037/bet-on-woman-achievement

18 hours ago, Malfunkshuns said:

Smart smart, cheers! just knew last year u could sim it all but looks like u have no choice but to play this time

3 hours ago, Malfunkshuns said:

After playing each game you get an objective such as influencer, global icon, entrepreneur and so on which upgrades the three middle ones I got them up to level three before simulating.

This should explain everything you will need to do. You might not to play as many games, but it won't hurt if you get closer to the end of your career and haven't maxed out.

3 hours ago, SegIsHollywood said:

Smart smart, cheers! just knew last year u could sim it all but looks like u have no choice but to play this time

I actually just simed it all in about 20 minutes from level 1 to level 10 using this guide from 2k21. Super easy and super quick

• Like 2

On 9/20/2021 at 4:24 PM, Hamon-_-Salmon said:

I actually just simed it all in about 20 minutes from level 1 to level 10 using this guide from 2k21. Super easy and super quick

Thank you sm man, I literally wasted so much time grinding games and stuff lol, I wanted to try the same method as last year but I didn’t think it would work

On 9/29/2021 at 2:38 AM, YungSmile said:

Thank you sm man, I literally wasted so much time grinding games and stuff lol, I wanted to try the same method as last year but I didn’t think it would work

No problem bro, glad it helped someone. Also I remember talking to you about team trophies in skate 3 a while back hahaha, didn't think I'd be helping you in a 2k game later down the track. What a small world haha

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2021 at 6:12 PM, Hamon-_-Salmon said:

No problem bro, glad it helped someone. Also I remember talking to you about team trophies in skate 3 a while back hahaha, didn't think I'd be helping you in a 2k game later down the track. What a small world haha

That’s crazy man I had no idea. I should start paying you for this shit ?