First RGG game dlc trophies

othmaneAD

Not the first time, Yakuza 7 had DLC trophies in Asia. I do fear this is the start of them shoveling out DLC though, they've been pretty bad with MTX lately, and now that they've opened the can of worms that is DLC trophies, who knows how many we'll see. For Lost Judgment, expect at least more trophies for Kaito, possibly more low effort stuff like girlfriends also.

1 minute ago, Igni said:

Not the first time, Yakuza 7 had DLC trophies in Asia. I do fear this is the start of them shoveling out DLC though, they've been pretty bad with MTX lately, and now that they've opened the can of worms that is DLC trophies, who knows how many we'll see. For Lost Judgment, expect at least more trophies for Kaito, possibly more low effort stuff like girlfriends also.

you haven't read my first sentence it seems. Besides this is a new low for sega (ofc it's nowhere near as bad as other publishers) but YK2 had the majima mode and if it had been released in 2021 that would have been a 20$ dlc

I expected some at least for that Kaito expansion due to it being a more significant DLC. Considering this pack has a Super Amon fight gauntlet it seems the trophy are going easy on people.

I can't find any individual price for this DLC anywhere. Hopefully they won't try to charge a premium to standard version buyers. Of course it could be worse and the DLC straight up not being available outside Deluxe/Ultimate but... surely not. Now that would be something to get angry about. 

2 hours ago, SpaceIsDandy said:

Or you could stop taking it so seriously. Hunt the trophies that are enjoyable and ignore the rest.

That is what I will be doing. I don't care if the DLC has trophies or not but simply that I'm not getting the full game despite paying full price on day 1. I had no plans to platinum or 100% the game anyway.

Edited by Sn1per666999
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, PooPooBlast said:

Yeaaaaaa not a fan of day 1 dlc...as a person who's going to purchase the physical copy, I hope that we won't be duped into purchasing the dlc at a higher price than the digital counterpart with the deluxe edition. 

Poo at least you won't have preloading problems like we are getting right now, but yea it sucks hopefully it not so bad.