Billie's never ending backlog

Billie__227

I think most people would be pretty envious to have all of those awesome games as part of their backlog. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this, because you've got plenty of really awesome games done already - so I hope you have an absolute blast cleaning up that backlog. 

Love that never give up attitude regarding Outlast II by the way. When you finally get Outlast II ticked off that's going to be one heck of a sigh of relief I expect.

I also know  exactly what you mean about liking a game that you never expected to go back to, that's happened to me quite a few times too. It always makes me think "why did I stop playing this again?"

Even in that list of games you have already started you've got some really high quality ones in there, that I hope you're going to have a great time with.

Please don't apologise for writing too much either - do whatever feels natural to you. This is your space, so if that's what you are comfortable with, crack on I say.  I'm forever writing essay length posts that I assume nobody asked for too so I can relate on that one ?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, rjkclarke said:

I think most people would be pretty envious to have all of those awesome games as part of their backlog. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this, because you've got plenty of really awesome games done already - so I hope you have an absolute blast cleaning up that backlog. 

Love that never give up attitude regarding Outlast II by the way. When you finally get Outlast II ticked off that's going to be one heck of a sigh of relief I expect.

I also know  exactly what you mean about liking a game that you never expected to go back to, that's happened to me quite a few times too. It always makes me think "why did I stop playing this again?"

Even in that list of games you have already started you've got some really high quality ones in there, that I hope you're going to have a great time with.

Please don't apologise for writing too much either - do whatever feels natural to you. This is your space, so if that's what you are comfortable with, crack on I say.  I'm forever writing essay length posts that I assume nobody asked for too so I can relate on that one ?

Thank you so much for your reply! I actually lurk your thread from afar sometimes. I'm just awkward when it comes to replies so I usually don't say much on here. But you are one of the people who inspired me to start my own list!

Outlast II is definitely the main thing standing in my way of that 100% but I refuse to let it go when I know I can do it eventually if I just keep at it. It might be a while though lol.

Tbh I was so nervous to start my own thread but the support is already making me really excited to work harder towards my goals! 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Segimon said:

I really respect the variety of genres that you have on your list (e.g. platformers, rhythm games, etc). Some pretty difficult plats that you earned as well so I'm sure that you can tackle any challenge for difficult games that you come across. Happy hunting!

Thank you!! I love having a variety of games to choose from and trying new things. I've never stuck to just one or two genres. It can get overwhelming sometimes, but I have a blast! 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, popnheart said:

Thank you so much for your reply! I actually lurk your thread from afar sometimes. I'm just awkward when it comes to replies so I usually don't say much on here. But you are one of the people who inspired me to start my own list!

Outlast II is definitely the main thing standing in my way of that 100% but I refuse to let it go when I know I can do it eventually if I just keep at it. It might be a while though lol.

Wow! thank you so much - Well then I definitely ought to say thank you too. I really do appreciate that. That's really nice to hear.

The fact you know you can do it means that you WILL do it. It's just a matter of when. If 100% is what you are striving for then I hope you enjoy the ride getting there. You could give yourself a nice confidence boost by slaying Stormy Ascent? Or are you saving that for something special, because you said you grew up playing things like Crash so you might have that one put by for a special occasion.

33 minutes ago, popnheart said:

Tbh I was so nervous to start my own thread but the support is already making me really excited to work harder towards my goals! 

I completely understand that. It's a super daunting prospect at first. I know I wasn't the only one with a thread that felt that way too, so I know you and I aren't the only ones that felt like that. You've done the hard part now though, which is taking the plunge - so now it's time to just relax and have fun with it. The upside is (one of many) is  that it can be such an uplifting and cathartic experience - which I absolutely hope that it is for you too.

• Like 1

You got some awesome games in that list!

Congrats on that Outlast S-Rank BTW ? - if you can do that, you can do anything - those Insane playthhroughs are no joke!

Good luck, and have fun - don't put too much pressure on yourself for that completion percentage, with half an eye on the backlog, you'll be surprised how easily it creeps up over time! ?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, rjkclarke said:

The fact you know you can do it means that you WILL do it. It's just a matter of when. If 100% is what you are striving for then I hope you enjoy the ride getting there. You could give yourself a nice confidence boost by slaying Stormy Ascent? Or are you saving that for something special, because you said you grew up playing things like Crash so you might have that one put by for a special occasion.

Its not for a specific occasion or anything, I've just been putting off that last trophy forever because I was having a lot of trouble with it and I just never ended up going back to it even though I've been meaning to. I've actually been thinking about that for a while now, so I think I might try and get that done next. Thanks for the motivation, I needed it!

1 hour ago, DrBloodmoney said:

You got some awesome games in that list!

Congrats on that Outlast S-Rank BTW 1f62e.png - if you can do that, you can do anything - those Insane playthhroughs are no joke!

Good luck, and have fun - don't put too much pressure on yourself for that completion percentage, with half an eye on the backlog, you'll be surprised how easily it creeps up over time! 1f44d.png

Thank you so much! Its an honor to see you on my thread ?

• Like 2

Welcome! That is a fine looking list of video games that you have there! Quite a few on your list are games I'll be tackling too, so I look forward to following your progress! I think I may take on Little Nightmares this week, I see you've already played quite a bit of it. Such a good game.

I agree with @rjkclarke - Best of luck wrapping up the last bit you have to do on Crash! I'm sure you will crush it!

Edited by KindaSabbath
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, KindaSabbath said:

Welcome! That is a fine looking list of video games that you have there! Quite a few on your list are games I'll be tackling too, so I look forward to following your progress! I think I may take on Little Nightmares this week, I see you've already played quite a bit of it. Such a good game.

I agree with @rjkclarke - Best of luck wrapping up the last bit you have to do on Crash! I'm sure you will crush it!

The Little Nightmares games are great! I just have the no death speedrun left and I keep dying to my own stupidity by running off staircases and missing jumps and stuff ? I think I will get it soon though. I get closer every time! I'll update when I get that trophy, and the Crash one as well!

I'll have to check out your checklist too ?

• Like 1

Small (sort of) update. Working on Little Nightmares "Hard to the Core" trophy right now and was actually making my best time yet when I got to the Grabby McLongArms "boss fight" and Six absolutely REFUSED to grab the cage and pull. After I died and it reloaded and my run was garbage she grabbed it just fine. Fml.

• Like 2

On 20/09/2021 at 9:29 AM, popnheart said:

Hey there! I'm new to the forum so please forgive me if this post is badly written or not well put together or anything.

Welcome to PSNProfiles! The trophy checklists is one of the best places here, people are really motivating and friendly, and we all push each other to do our best! ? Some of the games I'll be tackling in the future have even been inspired by what others have played, and it's thanks to this side of the forum! I hope you enjoy it!

I grew up playing games like Crash Bandicoot that really sparked the completionist in me from a young age before trophies or achievements were even a thing.

Very nice! ? Good to see a fellow Crash fan. I grew up with Nitro-Kart, and it in turn sparked a huge enjoyment for CTR; glad you like the series too. I'd say playing these games also made me appreciate completing games before the advent of trophies during the PS2 era, so that's cool to see you had the same experience!

I am also not one to just play easy games for trophies, but I do enjoy indie games a lot and they often have short and simple trophy lists, and of course I will hunt them if they're on my list.

This here, I agree 100%! I've always believed that it doesn't matter if a game is easy or hard; so long as it's a good game, that's all that matters! It's why I love games like Persona 5 Royal; they may have high percentage trophies, but they're some of the best games the PS4 has to offer I think.

On 21/09/2021 at 3:18 PM, popnheart said:

Small (sort of) update. Working on Little Nightmares "Hard to the Core" trophy right now and was actually making my best time yet when I got to the Grabby McLongArms "boss fight" and Six absolutely REFUSED to grab the cage and pull. After I died and it reloaded and my run was garbage she grabbed it just fine. Fml.

Funny you mentioned this, @KindaSabbath had the same experience with grabs being weird! ? Definitely seems to be a fault on the game's end, but keep going!

• Like 3

12 hours ago, popnheart said:

I did it! 

1f4af.png #24: Little Nightmares

Congrats!! A very nice completion to have! 

12 hours ago, popnheart said:

Now that its done, I'm also kinda sad? I already miss this series and the fact that I'm now out of trophies to earn lol. I am crossing my fingers for another installment even though it currently seems unlikely from what I've read. I actually haven't been this invested in a series in a while. I'm all interested in the lore and everything.

I can totally relate to this. I adore Little Nightmares ♥ - I also felt a bit sad once I had done everything in the game. Have you played "Very Little Nightmares"? It's only on mobile, unfortunately.. I haven't played many games on mobile as its generally not my thing, but I may make an exception for this one. I just need more Little Nightmares in my life!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, KindaSabbath said:

I can totally relate to this. I adore Little Nightmares 2665.png - I also felt a bit sad once I had done everything in the game. Have you played "Very Little Nightmares"? It's only on mobile, unfortunately.. I haven't played many games on mobile as its generally not my thing, but I may make an exception for this one. I just need more Little Nightmares in my life!

I haven't played it yet, but I do plan to! I usually don't play mobile games either but.. anything for Little Nightmares lol

• Like 1

22 hours ago, popnheart said:

I did it! 

1f4af.png #24: Little Nightmares

Congratulations!!

Nice to see you put that one to bed..

... After hearing so much positivity about Little Nightmares recently, I'm even more excited to start it myself at some time soon. 

22 hours ago, popnheart said:

But now that its done, I'm also kinda sad?

I know exactly what you mean with this - yet it's the perfect indication of an absolutely awesome game. So at least there's that. There's also the fact you'll always have that awesome 100% to look back fondly on now too.

Have you got anything specific you're planning on tackling next? Or just going with whatever takes your fancy?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, rjkclarke said:

Have you got anything specific you're planning on tackling next? Or just going with whatever takes your fancy?

I'll be working on getting that last Crash Bandicoot trophy I've been putting off for years. I've been struggling a bit lol but I'm feeling motivated after finishing LN! 

• Like 4

So hyped to see you've started a list! As has already been said, there's a lot of games in there that you're gonna have a blast both playing and writing about,and then we'll have a blast reading about?

Some games you've got in progress (Resident Evils, Heavy Rain, BIOSHOCK to name a few) I need to get going on myself! One of the great things about these threads is looking over at your neighbor to see what they're up to, and bein like "ooh, that's a good idea..."

Also I do believe that tears it, it's time for me to get into Little Nightmares!

• Like 3

16 hours ago, YaManSmevz said:

So hyped to see you've started a list! As has already been said, there's a lot of games in there that you're gonna have a blast both playing and writing about,and then we'll have a blast reading about1f604.png

I hope I haven't been too boring to read from so far lol I see you guys writing up amazing in depth game reviews all the time and I'm just over here being lazy ? I definitely have been having fun though! Finally getting finished with some games I've been putting on the back burner for ages!

Some games you've got in progress (Resident Evils, Heavy Rain, BIOSHOCK to name a few) I need to get going on myself! One of the great things about these threads is looking over at your neighbor to see what they're up to, and bein like "ooh, that's a good idea..."

I know what you mean! I've been inspired by a lot of fellow trophy hunters when it comes to the games I try out.

Also I do believe that tears it, it's time for me to get into Little Nightmares!

Do it! I'm honestly obsessed ?

• Like 1