Undead Nightmare - do the Horses of Apocalypse not respawn if i missed them?

BigBossSquirtle

Greetings. While looking for the treasures one of the horses spawned in the area on my mini map. But i decided to get the treasure first since i was already off my horse ready to grab it. However, once i picked up the treasure, the Horse spawn disappeared and i haven't been able to get it to spawn.

Has anyone else encountered this?

3 hours ago, j_shorty2 said:

Greetings. While looking for the treasures one of the horses spawned in the area on my mini map. But i decided to get the treasure first since i was already off my horse ready to grab it. However, once i picked up the treasure, the Horse spawn disappeared and i haven't been able to get it to spawn.

Has anyone else encountered this?

it has happen to me too when I tried to get the poison horse but you basically have to keep trying till it shows up again only time they don't reappear is if you kill one

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/27/2021 at 1:26 PM, I3arbiQ said:

If it was the famine horse you missed (in mexico) than it is possible that you're safegame is glitched now. It happened to me for example. The horse will never respawning again, also documented on the wikia of rdr. 

Yeah, it was that exact horse that i missed. After trying for a while i ended up just restarting a new game.