Tripple_Barnett

Legendaries

7 posts in this topic

I really dislike that the roaming legendaries respawn after you catch them. It adds unnecessary RNG and searching. I have two roaming legendaries left. Wish me luck!

Im pretty sure theres something you can equip to make more rare mons appear. Gym leader ed posted location to find this on youtube. 

Heres the link: 

he has great guides for this game for people trophy hunting.

I'm okay. I got the Plat. Getting the roaming legendaries to spawn wasn't the problem. The problem was that I ran into some of the legendaries that I caught several times. 

On 9/20/2021 at 8:31 AM, Tripple_Barnett said:

I'm okay. I got the Plat. Getting the roaming legendaries to spawn wasn't the problem. The problem was that I ran into some of the legendaries that I caught several times. 

Did you run back and forth between two screens, or just sort of run around all over the map?  I'm hardly ever seeing the legendary prompt.

Think its just RNG in the one zone there in at the time. I somehow got the red&blue bird Legendary and im only in the 2 town.

He pop up 3 time. But after i left to go heal never see him after so guess he move to other zone. 

48 minutes ago, Zid960 said:

Think its just RNG in the one zone there in at the time. I somehow got the red&blue bird Legendary and im only in the 2 town.

He pop up 3 time. But after i left to go heal never see him after so guess he move to other zone. 

Any Legendary can spawn if the legendary radar pops off. Omnicron just has a super low rate of spawning compared to the others. 

18 hours ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Any Legendary can spawn if the legendary radar pops off. Omnicron just has a super low rate of spawning compared to the others. 

So it like [oh they here] not this 1 is here? So its RNG with a moveing spawn zone... that's going to suck later😳