How easy is this games platinum?

XxTerryH15xX

I actually quite enjoyed my time with this game, moreso than a lot of games I've spent $60 for actually. I'm sure a lot of that has to do with the fact that I played co-op with my wife but the game isn't nearly as bad as people make it out to be. Plus you can find it for super cheap at GameStop so I'd say it is definitely worth the money. 

Parker

• Like 3

I played the game on hard with a friend on Co-Op (a bit more bareable). This game really does suck, skip all the cutscenes (the story is just bizarre, I remeber seeing the movie when it came out and that sucked), other than that the game is really easy and took us around 3 hours (we took a break from this mess of a game). :)

• 2 weeks later...

Up

its a pretty good game but.. the hard mode is a pain in the ass for me but if you keep trying you will do it 

Update got it platinum today! this game is a little pain in the ass on hard but if you keep trying u will get it. my estimate time for the Plat was about 24 hours (23 hours 57 min) so not to hard :)

• 2 months later...

this game is one of the easiest games ever to plat hard feels like medium i completed it on the xbox on the hardest difficulty and only died 3 times and i suck at shooter games. this game lacks so much. heres a tip to plat this game. caffine, lots of caffine. this game will put you to sleep. the hardest part about plating this game is staying awake. 

I just completed this last Friday. Its "easy" as far as trophy requirements since all you have to do is set the difficulty to Hard and you pretty much have an instant platinum. However, as far as the game itself...I didn't find this game to be all that easy. The game was difficult but not because of challenging gameplay but more due to very poor level design (looking at you Chapter 3) combined with severly underpowered weapons and overpowered enemies.

With multiple deaths, it took me approximately 6 1/2 hours to platinum in one playthrough. As much as I love cover based TPS', this one was not worth it.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

There are only a few spots where the game gets frustating, they throw at you a bunch of the toughest enemies at once. At least this game is linear and you can skip cutscenes... spoiler alert: they suck.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Terminator Salvation is unbelievably irritating, you will get stuck at so many parts! You best off playing in co-op, and the annoying thing about the game is, if you get shot by something when you have just reached a checkpoint.... It will kill you! When you're supposed to be in a cutscene.

• 5 weeks later...