How easy is this games platinum?

XxTerryH15xX

I somehow managed to plat this game by myself and I couldn't have felt more satisfied with my plat. That is because most of the gamers who got the plat and say the plat is easy, have played with a human co-op player and some would say the game would be 10/10 in difficulty without an actual person helping you. :)

well i did it solo and it is easy only took 4hours or so, i didn't even know the game had coop until i read this post.

• 3 months later...

So I love video games and I recently started enjoying trophy hunting. I wouldn't consider myself great at any type of game and as a modestly skilled player ill tell you straight up this plat is easy.

I didn't time myself but I'm sure it wasn't much more than 5 hours. The game itself isn't great but it's not horrible either as long as you skip the cut scenes. If you watch the cut scenes than yeah it's horrible.

Reminds me of an old PS2 game you'd rent from blockbuster and return after beating it in one weekend. Shitty by today's standards but the type of game I've played oh so many times.

Edited by Shaouni
  • Like 1

I'm turning in to a bit of a platinum whore, my mrs is working days this weekend as I've just moved to the country I dont really have much to do when she is at work. Is this worth it to kill a day or so if i can get it for like $10-15?

Yes.

It's not even bad, it's nowhere near good, but it's better than the movie from which it takes it's name.

Well that's the game done. It's as bad as everyone says but I didn't find it as easy as I expected from comments on here. Played it all single player and my guess is it took 10 hours. Imagine if I had played co op it would have been So much easier.

There was a few places I really wished I hadn't bothered starting it. But it's my 9th plat and was only $13AU.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No collectibles, no grinding, lots of checkpoints.....only a couple of place where I died multiple times.

Not the easiest plat (Megamind) but certainly would make a top 5 or top 10 list.

I even enjoyed the game!  :)

Shitty checkpoints that is needed to cover up how bad certain parts of the game is.

Nothing to do except just getting through the game, which is a struggle.

It's not top 5 or 10 easiest platinums, neither is Megamind. Terminator Salvation is like 3/10. Megamind is like 1-2/10. There's many plats that's like 1/10.

Shitty game with lots of bugs and glitches.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 3

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I finished this game recently and would also rate it around a 3 in difficulty because of some annoying bits on hard mode. It's worth that alone for the test of your patience while you sit in cover without ammo for ages and ages. Once I understood just how broken and annoying the game is I stopped trying to play it and started doing just what is needed to progress.

So for anyone who is still raging over this game in 2018 and beyond, this bumps the difficulty down a bit already:

• Your team mates are only 90% and not 100% useless. They just take a really long time to do any kind of damage. I think that is because they only shoot a couple of bullets at a time. As long as they keep shooting and sparks keep flying, they ARE doing some damage.
  • For example I managed to beat the part where you are introduced to the pipe bombs by just waiting it out. I stayed in cover where the guide told me to (the L-shaped desk) and let my team mates take them down one by one. If you want to try and help them: lob over a pipe bomb or two.
  • In other parts I managed to have my enemies leave the game just by backtracking. The game will tell you to "go back". Go back a little bit to make that notice go away and most times you can then continue backtracking. As soon as the notice does not come up anymore you know that all enemies are gone and you can return to your teammates :)
  • Oh and be sure to hang back whenever you can. There are some levels where you can stay hidden by just stepping back into a door or down some stairs, so always look for spots like that to keep yourself safe.
Edited by pinkrobot_pb
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...