Ps4 list and where to download ea play trail?

xTROPHY_LEGENDx

20 minutes ago, xTROPHY_LEGENDx said:

Ea play has no hub on ps5 so I’m curious where we can download the game.

You don't need EA Play hub to download EA Play games. You just need to subscribe to EA Play, and claim the games, just like when you claim PS Plus games. I've done it on PS4, and I'm sure it works the same on PS5.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SolidJD said:

Is it True you get 10 hours for each?

For each full game? No.

I played Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and Sea of Solitude when I subscribed to it last January. I had a whole month to play both games.

Perhaps the 10-hour limit is for game trials/demos on EA Play list.

P.S. A month of EA Play subscription is on sale right now, for $0.99/£0.79 on PlayStation Store. Be sure to turn off auto-renewal.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SolidJD said:

Is it True you get 10 hours for each?

Indeed, if nothing changes from past releases, you will be able to use the trial for both PS4 and PS5 versions, meaning a comulative 20h game time ahead of release. To do this you may have to purchase both trials via playstation store website, should give you a nice advantage in FUT.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aodir said:

Indeed, if nothing changes from past releases, you will be able to use the trial for both PS4 and PS5 versions, meaning a comulative 20h game time ahead of release. To do this you may have to purchase both trials via playstation store website, should give you a nice advantage in FUT.

Yeah I’ve also seen it just play ps5 or 4 first that doesn’t matter and you can play 10 hours for both