Trophy Taker / Ancient

doody192

1 hour ago, darkhadou10 said:

Is this really confirmed though? I know they just added AI fireteam members not too long ago.

I got the trophies a few days ago. I was mainly killing the AI, I just used a second console to respawn them, which speed up the killing.

So it definitely counts. Only trophy that didn't work for me against AI was precision leaper, I can't vouch for other misc trophies like double smart disc hit or spear hit because I did them with my second console, but claims count for sure.

Edited by timpurnat

3 hours ago, doody192 said:

Thank you.

i'm just wondering why people boosting this trophy with real players 

And I always wonder why people boost multiple player games with a sufficient playerbase with bots. If you don't like PvP you shouldn't play PvP. The claim 1000 Trophies Trophy must be extreme boring to grind with bots or human players. It's much more fun to play the game as it was intended.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

And I always wonder why people boost multiple player games with a sufficient playerbase with bots. If you don't like PvP you shouldn't play PvP.

I always wonder why people care how others play their games. The fact of the matter is that boosting the 1000 claims trophy is way faster than playing legit. We're talking like 100+ hours difference, at least. As fun as this game can be at times, the vast majority of people aren't going to have fun playing it for that long. Not to mention lots of people have a huge backlog that they'd like to get to. I'd much rather throw on a podcast and grind out the kills in 5-10 hours than spend 100+ hours playing as the predator on the same six maps over and over when I have a million other games in my backlog.  

It's not that we don't like PvP. In fact, I had fun playing the 100 quick play matches as a fireteam member. But there's too many other games I want to play in this lifetime to justify spending ludicrous amounts of time on a game that's middling at best.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sikutai said:

And I always wonder why people boost multiple player games with a sufficient playerbase with bots. If you don't like PvP you shouldn't play PvP. The claim 1000 Trophies Trophy must be extreme boring to grind with bots or human players. It's much more fun to play the game as it was intended.

51 minutes ago, Pyramat said:

I always wonder why people care how others play their games. The fact of the matter is that boosting the 1000 claims trophy is way faster than playing legit. We're talking like 100+ hours difference, at least. As fun as this game can be at times, the vast majority of people aren't going to have fun playing it for that long. Not to mention lots of people have a huge backlog that they'd like to get to. I'd much rather throw on a podcast and grind out the kills in 5-10 hours than spend 100+ hours playing as the predator on the same six maps over and over when I have a million other games in my backlog.  

It's not that we don't like PvP. In fact, I had fun playing the 100 quick play matches as a fireteam member. But there's too many other games I want to play in this lifetime to justify spending ludicrous amounts of time on a game that's middling at best.

well for me, I’m enjoying the game for several months now (on and off playing) but I’m getting the claims legit by just playing the game… I just got the 100 long claims trophy the other day… but eventually I’ll start boosting the trophy myself so it’s good to know ai fireteam bots count. So I actually do both of what you guys are saying lol. Sometimes going legit just isn’t worth it, I mean look at Friday the 13th 1,000 play as Jason matches. Tell me someone who’s got that legit? There’s just no way lol… I boosted that.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/09/2021 at 11:15 AM, darkhadou10 said:

Is this really confirmed though? I know they just added AI fireteam members not too long ago.

The traditionalist trophy works in private matches against AI. I believe the only trophy you need to play actual online against real players is the trophy for quick matches

8 minutes ago, U1RiC99 said:

The traditionalist trophy works in private matches against AI. I believe the only trophy you need to play actual online against real players is the trophy for quick matches

Precision Leaper also requires a full human team. It doesn't pop against bots for some reason.