How do you even check out the Snap Archive?

Umdytr

I see videos of people bringing up the Archive and looking at the photos they've gotten so far, but I have no idea what the button is. Do I have to finish the game first before it's available, or am I missing something very simple?

Thanks.

EDIT: Sure enough, right after making this thread I happen to find the answer. For anyone else as dumb as myself: you slide down the touchpad.

Edited by Umdytr

• 1 month later...
On 20‏/9‏/2021 at 2:14 PM, Umdytr said:

I see videos of people bringing up the Archive and looking at the photos they've gotten so far, but I have no idea what the button is. Do I have to finish the game first before it's available, or am I missing something very simple?

Thanks.

EDIT: Sure enough, right after making this thread I happen to find the answer. For anyone else as dumb as myself: you slide down the touchpad.

WTF?

I was wondering the same, the devs didn't even telling you that, I like this game but some aspects of it felt head scratching and outdated, like you don't have the option to costumize the controls to your liking, in a game like this double tap left or right to dash or sprint is annoying, I have screwed up myself multiple of times because of it would be cool if I can change that to one of the shoulder buttons but Nope!

also why the hell pressing the shutter button of the camera will eat up a lots of stamina?