PrimalxFear

Any Missables?

11 posts in this topic

Are there any missable trophies in this one? Extinction had no missables since everything was doable in the end game.
What happens when you go into the Netherworlds?

nope, just like nexomon extinction mostly story related and then just catch all nexomon

2 hours ago, PrimalxFear said:

Are there any missable trophies in this one? Extinction had no missables since everything was doable in the end game.
What happens when you go into the Netherworlds?

I searched and this was what I found:

To go to the Netherworlds you have to get all your team of nexomons reborned. Reborned nexomons return to level 5 but have a stat boost. So a level 50 Hobyn is weaker than a level 50 Reborn Hobyn

And then you have to level it up to level 99, just as a regular nexomon.

On 21/09/2021 at 6:52 AM, Casciaro1997 said:

nope, just like nexomon extinction mostly story related and then just catch all nexomon

Can't seem to find information but what about if you miss a nexomon in the first few areas before the change? How do you get their entries or catch them? For instance terbite is no longer in the wild after that area changes ingame. 

10 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

Can't seem to find information but what about if you miss a nexomon in the first few areas before the change? How do you get their entries or catch them? For instance terbite is no longer in the wild after that area changes ingame. 

You can get them in the netherworld. You could catch them there or you are able to reborn your nexomon in the netherworld to get the first Evolution of the nexomon

1 hour ago, Inuty said:

You can get them in the netherworld. You could catch them there or you are able to reborn your nexomon in the netherworld to get the first Evolution of the nexomon

Thanks, Not yet started but that question has come up a couple times on other sites and no one responded yet is all so was worried about it.

9 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

Thanks, Not yet started but that question has come up a couple times on other sites and no one responded yet is all so was worried about it.

At least if you have the evolved forms you can Do it with reborn :) i mean i dont have the plat yet, but i will go with this strategy.  Normally i am missing the first form, if this is not possible i will respond again

@fisty123

So it is working with reborn the nexomon but the nexomon needs to be Level 50.

1 hour ago, Inuty said:

@fisty123

So it is working with reborn the nexomon but the nexomon needs to be Level 50.

I decided to make sure I had everything before the first cave but good to know if I can't get one later on to spawn due to low odds.

does anyone in here know where in netherworlds to find alpoca.   I never caught it beginning game and now cant catch it on its original route

8 hours ago, ALMIGHTYSHARKSTR said:

does anyone in here know where in netherworlds to find alpoca.   I never caught it beginning game and now cant catch it on its original route

I believe I saw one in the left portal of the right set of portals. I’m 99% sure I’m remembering this correctly. It’s been about an hour since I grinded evolutions there.