xxSuikodeNxx

What auto pops?

24 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

 

Just about to play the DLC on my PS4 save and then transfer across to PS5. 
 

Ive heard- That some online dlc trophies don’t auto pop on transfer, can someone give a definitive answer as to what pops and what doesn’t? Much appreciated. 
 

thank you 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Noted this from based on my run:

Auto-pop Trophy Feature for PS5

After you import your PS4 save, all trophies will auto pop except for 🏆 A Moment in Time which can simply be achieved by entering photo mode and the 🏆 A Painful Blockage (this one is not required for the platinum), which entails buying 5 shades in a single Rivals match costing 5 Magatama each.

Edited by Gattusso02
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gattusso02 said:

Noted this from based on my run:

Auto-pop Trophy Feature for PS5

After you import your PS4 save, all trophies will auto pop except for 1f3c6.png A Moment in Time which can simply be achieved by entering photo mode and the 1f3c6.png A Painful Blockage (this one is not required for the platinum), which entails buying 5 shades in a single Rivals match costing 5 Magatama each.

This is great, so the legends run that was crazy and the new stuff auto pop. It’s just these trophies that don’t?

 

if so, youve made my night, you sexy beast!

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy to help man! Yup, tested this myself, have 100% clear on both PS4 and PS5 versions.

13 hours ago, xxSuikodeNxx said:

This is great, so the legends run that was crazy and the new stuff auto pop. It’s just these trophies that don’t?

 

if so, youve made my night, you sexy beast!

Correct! Happy to help man! Yup, tested this myself, have 100% clear on both PS4 and PS5 versions.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me, everything auto-popped excluding Iki expansion as I just complete all of those twice to enjoy it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only trophies that didn't pop for me were the two for Rivals, matches and shades.  Photo trophy they must have fixed because it popped for myself and the two others who were in a voice chat with me and did it at the same time both had the Rivals trophies fail to pop.  It was in the night of Rivals release though, so perhaps they fixed those too by now.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

The only trophies that didn't pop for me were the two for Rivals, matches and shades.  Photo trophy they must have fixed because it popped for myself and the two others who were in a voice chat with me and did it at the same time both had the Rivals trophies fail to pop.  It was in the night of Rivals release though, so perhaps they fixed those too by now.

Exactly the same here! Only last week, just the two easy rivals ones remained 

 

(I haven’t done the raid yet so that obviously didn’t) 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mikem192 said:

Exactly the same here! Only last week, just the two easy rivals ones remained 

 

(I haven’t done the raid yet so that obviously didn’t) 

Raid should auto pop.  Just make sure you exit to single player from the mp menu and make a save.  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a question guys: if I didn't completed the NG+ mode on PS4 yet, if I play it on PS5 will the trophy for the PS4 version unlock too? Or do I have to complete the NG+ on PS4 and then import the save file again on PS5 in order to auto-pop the trophy? 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Walmiltur said:

Just a question guys: if I didn't completed the NG+ mode on PS4 yet, if I play it on PS5 will the trophy for the PS4 version unlock too? Or do I have to complete the NG+ on PS4 and then import the save file again on PS5 in order to auto-pop the trophy? 

 

Auto-pop only works when going from PS4-PS5. If you want to autopop your New Game+ trophies, you'll need to earn those trophies on PS4 first.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, darkamdusias said:

 

Auto-pop only works when going from PS4-PS5. If you want to autopop your New Game+ trophies, you'll need to earn those trophies on PS4 first.

 

I understood, thank you. So can i unlock it even if I already imported a save file and got all the other trophies with the auto-pop? 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Walmiltur said:

 

I understood, thank you. So can i unlock it even if I already imported a save file and got all the other trophies with the auto-pop? 

 

You should be able to, yes. Autopop on this game is a bit finnicky, so there are no guarantees that any given trophy has a 100% chance of popping unfortunately. Some people have had all trophies unlock without issues, while others have had random, time-consuming trophies not unlock.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, darkamdusias said:

 

You should be able to, yes. Autopop on this game is a bit finnicky, so there are no guarantees that any given trophy has a 100% chance of popping unfortunately. Some people have had all trophies unlock without issues, while others have had random, time-consuming trophies not unlock.

 

This is not a good news, i hope that they will fix this.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys,

 

the only things that didn’t pop for me (and one is a big one) were:

 

- the shade one on legends mode. 
- the two new game+ trophies. 
 

I had a 100% and new game+ save that I transferred over. Annoying. But I get to play through the game again with ps5 updates so not too bad.

 

one thing that does concern me though is that when you transfer the save it asks if you want to transfer the legends data too. Does that mean that if I play ps4 legends now I’ll have to start again from scratch? (Just wondering if it’s the same as when you transferred PS3 save to ps4 for gta V and the online stuff) - just in case some other trophies are added for legends (hopefully not) 

 

cheers

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, xxSuikodeNxx said:

Hey guys,

 

the only things that didn’t pop for me (and one is a big one) were:

 

- the shade one on legends mode. 
- the two new game+ trophies. 
 

I had a 100% and new game+ save that I transferred over. Annoying. But I get to play through the game again with ps5 updates so not too bad.

 

one thing that does concern me though is that when you transfer the save it asks if you want to transfer the legends data too. Does that mean that if I play ps4 legends now I’ll have to start again from scratch? (Just wondering if it’s the same as when you transferred PS3 save to ps4 for gta V and the online stuff) - just in case some other trophies are added for legends (hopefully not) 

 

cheers

Be sure that after you import your save and legends data, you'll get an option to load the game. Load up the game you just transfered which should be the one with most time played.

 

After doing new game+ i just transfered the saved game and no auto pop. When i actually loaded the the newly transfered file the new game+ trophies popped.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/9/2021 at 9:33 AM, KAdamsy1 said:

Be sure that after you import your save and legends data, you'll get an option to load the game. Load up the game you just transfered which should be the one with most time played.

 

After doing new game+ i just transfered the saved game and no auto pop. When i actually loaded the the newly transfered file the new game+ trophies popped.

 

Can I import a PS4 save file more than once? For instance, I import one PS4 savefile and unlock the trophies, than I'll get some other trophies on PS4 and I'll import the new savefile on PS5 again to unlock those trophies on PS5 too. Is it possible? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Walmiltur said:

 

Can I import a PS4 save file more than once? For instance, I import one PS4 savefile and unlock the trophies, than I'll get some other trophies on PS4 and I'll import the new savefile on PS5 again to unlock those trophies on PS5 too. Is it possible? 

Yes it’s possible. I however had two saves from completed main game and then a second new game plus save that wasn’t 100% complete but I only needed to import the new game plus save to the ps5 and it still popped all my previous main game trophies before the new game plus. I also did legends mode on PS4, Imported my new game plus save only and it popped all trophies except the 5 shades trophies in legends. The 5 shades trophy is the only trophy that won’t auto pop from saves or server data. Not hard to earn again though.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, UNLOADED said:

Yes it’s possible. I however had two saves from completed main game and then a second new game plus save that wasn’t 100% complete but I only needed to import the new game plus save to the ps5 and it still popped all my previous main game trophies before the new game plus. I also did legends mode on PS4, Imported my new game plus save only and it popped all trophies except the 5 shades trophies in legends. The 5 shades trophy is the only trophy that won’t auto pop from saves or server data. Not hard to earn again though.

 

Thank you, very clear 😁

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys if i buy the PS5 upgrade, can i play the DLC on the PS4 version too? Otherwise to get the trophies of the DLC in both version i have to buy it two times 😐

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone confirm if the raid trophy auto pops on ps5 if you completed it on ps4?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, punt_15 said:

Can anyone confirm if the raid trophy auto pops on ps5 if you completed it on ps4?


I can confirm. What I mentioned previously includes the raid trophies.

On 9/21/2021 at 3:25 AM, Gattusso02 said:

Noted this from based on my run:

Auto-pop Trophy Feature for PS5

After you import your PS4 save, all trophies will auto pop except for 1f3c6.png A Moment in Time which can simply be achieved by entering photo mode and the 1f3c6.png A Painful Blockage (this one is not required for the platinum), which entails buying 5 shades in a single Rivals match costing 5 Magatama each.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Gattusso02 said:


I can confirm. What I mentioned previously includes the raid trophies.

 

Thank you,much appreciated. 

Edited by punt_15
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Appreciate the people who took the time to reply in this thread. Will add everything autopopped except all the rivals and mastery challenge dlc trophies. 

Edited by Stars_of_Sirius
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.