Xylobe

Warden trophies

8 posts in this topic

As far as I can tell, the 7 Wardens aren't available to capture like the other legendaries-- instead, they each spawn a number of tamer battles throughout the world, and are automatically added to your storage once you've beaten all of them. The issue is that getting them this way didn't pop any of their trophies or mark them as obtained in my database. Am I missing something, or is this a glitch? Would releasing them add them to the pool of roaming legendaries?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saved and then loaded the game and the trophies popped. I don't know why they don't pop after you beat the warden's minions. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

I saved and then loaded the game and the trophies popped. I don't know why they don't pop after you beat the warden's minions. 

 

Worked like a charm, thanks!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Xylobe said:

 

Worked like a charm, thanks!

You are welcome. I was freaking out until i took a leap of faith and tried it. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tobaldou said:

Hello,

For the guardians I follow this guide for the moment

 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XxrqcOFnERXPJ-BgFOTypGFJXmzmVwktqfGQ7hp2DlY/edit , but I already have 2 guardians who are not at the location.

The 13 and 10 for example.

Any ideas?

I used that guide too. When I started using it I only had about 15 to find, but I went through it slowly and checked off who I already found. I didn't see any errors. I wish I could help you. Sorry. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, tobaldou said:

Hello,

For the guardians I follow this guide for the moment

 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XxrqcOFnERXPJ-BgFOTypGFJXmzmVwktqfGQ7hp2DlY/edit , but I already have 2 guardians who are not at the location.

The 13 and 10 for example.

Any ideas?

The missing two are in the nexolords home in the Tundra. You get a key in the end of the game to open the house

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Inuty said:

The missing two are in the nexolords home in the Tundra. You get a key in the end of the game to open the house

its ok, i have they trophy thanks :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.