Bagwell69

Autopop PS4/PS5?

31 posts in this topic

I don't believe there's a cross-gen save import feature.

Not even a local save import on the PS5 version? Missed opportunity, every cross-gen game should offer this especially now that the SDK allows it. 

Game literally just came out my guy, maybe let people plat one version first and you'll have your answer. 

48 minutes ago, Pray07 said:

My only issue with autopop trophies is it only works one way. I'd rather play the PS5 version and pop the PS4, it makes way more sense to just play the PS4 version and then pop the PS5 though.

Its just the same dumb thing IMO...

38 minutes ago, ScintillaWolf said:

Whilst he didn't articulate his point very well, it is a shame when the first thought of a newly released game is whether it has an autopop platinum or not. 

You get the feeling the number of platinums is far more important than the games they play with some people.

yes its shame agree with you 

5 hours ago, TheSleepyBeauty said:

The game literally just came out and no one has even gotten the platinum. Chill out. Goes to show the trophy whores in this community are in full swing today 1f644.png 

Im waiting for "wHy iS tHeRe No tRoPhY gUiDe????" thread later today. 

People can do whatever they want with their account. If autopopping is possible, then it’s possible. If you don’t do it, someone else will. This is a trophy site after all.

To answer OP’s question, I think it’s best to wait and see if anyone gets the platinum.

Edited by Segimon

Everyone keeps saying “wait for someone to get the Platinum “ yet you can easily tell just from getting 1 trophy

Since there is no save transfer option on the PS5 version, any notion of auto-pop trophies seems utopian :)
At least for now.

5 hours ago, ArkoDark said:

Since there is no save transfer option on the PS5 version, any notion of auto-pop trophies seems utopian :)
At least for now.

Are there any indie games that have save transfer? F.I.S.T. forged in shadow torch devs (TiGames) said with the SDK they currently got it's not possible to have save transfer.

From what i see mostly big AAA studios offer save transfer in some games.

Edited by MeltedDreams1

Yeah you right, seems only big studios can put the needed means to propose a save transfer option. Sony has to work on it...
However, given that the cross-gen period is surely almost past its halfway point, I'm not sure that anything will change. 
As for Kena in particular, with only 14 people on their dev team, I don't think they have the time and resources to offer such a save transfer option.

Edited by ArkoDark