Trophy Thoughts/Opinions?

Ashbo

Still got the ABC Murders to play ironically5 and its been sat on the PS4 installed for so long haha, maybe seeing this now may prompt me to play it.

Cool this one has a plat as the first one was only a 100%.

Love the tiles and style of them and the list is varied with what appears quite a few things to do.

I reckon @themindisacity will be on board with this. ;)

3 hours ago, zizimonster said:

I'm glad that this one features a plat.

You should play ABC Murders, @Ashbo. It's a quick 100%. I spent around 8 hours to obtain it. Just watch out for missable trophies, and you're good to go. 1f44d.png

Yeh thanks man. Its one of those, always have good intentions to play it, but end up playing other stuff. Will definitely move it up the pile. ;)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Ashbo said:

I reckon @themindisacity will be on board with this. ;)

crazy-stupid-love-steve-carell.gif

16 hours ago, zizimonster said:

I'm glad that this one features a plat.

I'm still amazed that ABC Murders didn't have a platinum.  If you look at the original PC achievements list, as well as the Xbox list, there are nearly three times as many.  For some reason they removed a bunch of achievements and made it a 100% list on PS4.  No idea why.

• Like 1

On 9/21/2021 at 8:29 PM, themindisacity said:

crazy-stupid-love-steve-carell.gif

I'm still amazed that ABC Murders didn't have a platinum.  If you look at the original PC achievements list, as well as the Xbox list, there are nearly three times as many.  For some reason they removed a bunch of achievements and made it a 100% list on PS4.  No idea why.

Did you do a guide for abc murders missed? I usually look for your guides for stuff like it and I'm starting it soonish

On 9/27/2021 at 7:39 PM, Taliesin_2943 said:

Did you do a guide for abc murders missed? I usually look for your guides for stuff like it and I'm starting it soonish

I did - it's not one of my best.  But as far as I know it still gets the job done.  It's over on PST.

On 10/7/2021 at 8:45 PM, andy22385 said:

How do you get the Work-life balance trophy? I'm assuming the staff related areas is the staff quarters? The guide only tells me about this trophy in chapter 7 just as you go there for the first time. Can only find 6 items to view in there

There are 15 items to inspect.   My guide will be up soon, but this is a cut and paste from it:

Chapter 1 - 4
Butler Pantry - cupboard, pots and pans, letter, house deed.  The letter and house deed can only be accessed after trying to leave the room for the first time and being called back by Elizabeth

Chapter 2 - 2
Butler Pantry - photograph, letter.  Both are accessible the first time you enter the Pantry.

Chapter 5 - 3
Kitchen - mounted animal head, cupboard, pots and pans.  All accessible the first (and only) time you enter the Kitchen.

Chapter 7 - 6
Staff Quarters - logs, newspaper, hammock, cupboard, luggage, abandoned clothes (between left and middle beds).  All accessible the first (and only) time you enter the Staff Quarters.  I believe all are also story-related and unmissable.

Edited by themindisacity

34 minutes ago, themindisacity said:

There are 15 items to inspect.   My guide will be up soon, but this is a cut and paste from it:

Chapter 1 - 4
Butler Pantry - cupboard, pots and pans, letter, house deed.  The letter and house deed can only be accessed after trying to leave the room for the first time and being called back by Elizabeth

Chapter 2 - 2
Butler Pantry - photograph, letter.  Both are accessible the first time you enter the Pantry.

Chapter 5 - 3
Kitchen - mounted animal head, cupboard, pots and pans.  All accessible the first (and only) time you enter the Kitchen.

Chapter 7 - 6
Staff Quarters - logs, newspaper, hammock, cupboard, luggage, abandoned clothes (between left and middle beds).  All accessible the first (and only) time you enter the Staff Quarters.  I believe all are also story-related and unmissable.

Hey themindisacity is there a link to all your guides or site... Thks 

15 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/265882-agatha-christie-the-abc-murders-~-trophy-guide-and-roadmap/

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/profile/69214-themindisacity/

Edited by Desmuria

20 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

There used to be, before the revamp over at .org.  Now the system I used on that site to compile a list of everything I wrote is no longer there.  I hope there will be a new system soon.  But for now: if it's a point and click, I probably did the guide :P

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, themindisacity said:

There used to be, before the revamp over at .org.  Now the system I used on that site to compile a list of everything I wrote is no longer there.  I hope there will be a new system soon.  But for now: if it's a point and click, I probably did the guide :P

Lol yeah I followed few great guides :)

21 hours ago, themindisacity said:

Chapter 1 - 4

Chapter 2 - 2

Chapter 5 - 3

Chapter 7 - 6

Thanks for that. Guess I'll have to play it again ?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/5/2021 at 3:59 AM, Titanomachy_75 said:

hows that guide coming? I have a question? I like to go into this game with out a guide first but only if there is a chapter option for this game to clean up the trophy's?

I only ended up doing a walkthrough.

There's no chapter select.  Definitely missable trophies.  Several game-spanning trophies.  If you want to go in without a guide, then my suggestion would be to make a save at the beginning of every chapter to act as a sort of chapter select, but keep Room With a View, Work-Life Balance, and Exquisite Artwork at the forefront of your mind to cut down on replaying multiple chapters.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, themindisacity said:

I only ended up doing a walkthrough.

There's no chapter select.  Definitely missable trophies.  Several game-spanning trophies.  If you want to go in without a guide, then my suggestion would be to make a save at the beginning of every chapter to act as a sort of chapter select, but keep Room With a View, Work-Life Balance, and Exquisite Artwork at the forefront of your mind to cut down on replaying multiple chapters.

ok thks for the info

• 1 month later...