Emotes trophy Broken.

SimHns

I have collected 22 Emotes and for some reason the Emote trophy didn't pop for me. Is anyone else having this problem? I assume its glitched. 

Update: I have also found the intels trophy to be broken too. Collected all intel no trophy. 

Edited by SimHns
  • Like 1

The 1.06, 1.07 and 1.08 patches, royally fucked up this game and broke several trophies whilst making it even more of a buggy mess than it already was. Your only options are to either wait for another patch that may or may not make things worse or cut your losses and start over from scratch whilst playing unpatched.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 2

Something people should be aware of:

The cosmetic trophies aren't broken. However, any of the cosmetics that came with the season one update did not count towards your overall tally. This means that if you haven't unlocked the emotes trophy at 22 emotes, it's because some emotes dropped in the season one update and they didn't count towards your progress. Annoying I know, but still obtainable in the same way the cosmetic trophies were before. 

40 minutes ago, Flynnerigan said:

The cosmetic trophies aren't broken. However, any of the cosmetics that came with the season one update did not count towards your overall tally. This means that if you haven't unlocked the emotes trophy at 22 emotes, it's because some emotes dropped in the season one update and they didn't count towards your progress. Annoying I know, but still obtainable in the same way the cosmetic trophies were before. 

I have virtually every trophy related cosmetic item in the game, except for the Horde Mode Acid Armour set and the 2 items you get for finishing the game on Extreme and Insane but the Hat trophy is still 100% bugged and unobtainable on my current save :(.

5 hours ago, Flynnerigan said:

So is there a list somewhere of what Emotes you need for the trophy? I bought ever single emote available. 

12 hours ago, Flynnerigan said:

I'm not entirely sure how many came with the season one update but I know there were a few. Have you noticed your trophy tracker going up? (if you're on PS5) 

The 1.08 patch added 2 Emotes, 2 Decals, 2 Colorways and 1 Hat to the store. Here's what comes with the Armoury Pack: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1643351/Aliens_Fireteam_Elite__WeyYu_Armoury/

4 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The 1.08 patch added 2 Emotes, 2 Decals, 2 Colorways and 1 Hat to the store. Here's what comes with the Armoury Pack: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1643351/Aliens_Fireteam_Elite__WeyYu_Armoury/

If they only added 2 emotes and i have 22 i should have enough emotes for the trophy then. So it is broken. 

16 hours ago, Flynnerigan said:

I'm not entirely sure how many came with the season one update but I know there were a few. Have you noticed your trophy tracker going up? (if you're on PS5) 

The tracking for most of the trophies are completely bugged. The Emote trophy still says i'm at 0% and the Intel trophy is also at 0% I have all the intel and 22 emotes. It should be enough for those trophies but tracking doesn't acknowledge that. 

Edited by SimHns

13 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The 1.10 patch is now out and the patch notes say it fixes the Intel trophy but until I finish installing it, I can't be sure.

Downloaded the patch and its not fixed anything for me. Still says 0% on Intel and still no trophy. In fact it now says 0% on the story progression when it said 100% before so all i can see its done is killed another tracking feature that was working before. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, SimHns said:

Downloaded the patch and its not fixed anything for me. Still says 0% on Intel and still no trophy. In fact it now says 0% on the story progression when it said 100% before so all i can see its done is killed another tracking feature that was working before. 

Confirmed, this patch does nothing to fix any of the trophies :(.

1 hour ago, Caesar Clown said:

Do they actually patch the game on PS5? On PS4 you have to re-download the entire game and it's getting really annoying.

It's an issue with the Mobile Games fork of UE4 the devs are using, because for some reason it creates massive patches anytime one is made. The patches so far have been just under 15gb on the PS4, approx 1gb on PS5 and nearly 2gb on PC.

How hard can it be to check a table of boolean flags, whether you have intel or not, and then enabling the collision detection for them in the stage.

Or doing a simple math check, if guns collected =>20 && gun.4 stars >= 20 Then PopATrophy.

I also like the way people on their discord are continually moaning about the devs adding "Quick Play" and all they seem to have done is fix bugs where you stand in the scenery and be safe, or the 4 or 5 player glitch. There are apparently more random crashes and connectivity issues between friends on the patch last night.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I thought perhaps

Art Gallery
Collect 40 decals.

was glitched just like the Emote one.

Perhaps it was, but anyway while playing last night I completed some stages and got more Emotes and more decals, and then after my 43rd decal, the trophy for getting 40 decals popped which surprised me.

Not sure why it didn't pop pop for 41st or 42nd as I got those ages ago, but it finally popped for me.

I'm still on 30 guns at 4 stars, enough emotes to pop and enough for the other trophies etc.

Hopefully there will be a new patch soon.

• Like 1