10.12 Flaming Speed has been fixed.

Caterpillar91

9 hours ago, Caterpillar91 said:

https://www.smitegame.com/news/season-9-9-1-update-notes/

They are planning to fix the missing avatar but i see no mention of Achievement

General Gameplay

Fixed an issue where accounts at exactly level 30 would experience matchmaking issues making it hard to get a match in Joust, Arena, or Conquest (levels 1-29 go to new player queues, 30+ go to normal queues)

Fixed an issue where the “Diamond are Forever” Achievement was not properly unlocking

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, NintenStationBox said:

General Gameplay

Fixed an issue where accounts at exactly level 30 would experience matchmaking issues making it hard to get a match in Joust, Arena, or Conquest (levels 1-29 go to new player queues, 30+ go to normal queues)

Fixed an issue where the “Diamond are Forever” Achievement was not properly unlocking

GREAT NEWS!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, GravityQueeen said:

Is 100% achievable now, starting from zero? If not, what trophy is still glitched?

As far as I know Mastery trophies and getting a god to rank 10 so 5 trophies. All trophies might be achievable after 25th January they might fix them all on season 9 patch.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, zaibro said:

As far as I know Mastery trophies and getting a god to rank 10 so 5 trophies. All trophies might be achievable after 25th January they might fix them all on season 9 patch.

Thankyou, I hope it get fixed with Season 9 patch, I'm keeping an eye on Smite because I love free to plays and this one got my attention. Fingers crossed here!

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, GravityQueeen said:

Thankyou, I hope it get fixed with Season 9 patch, I'm keeping an eye on Smite because I love free to plays and this one got my attention. Fingers crossed here!

I hope so as well been waiting for "Diamonds are forever" trophy for a year now. It's really fun the only decent game Hirez made and easily boosted because the Asian and Australian servers are completely dead.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, NintenStationBox said:

"Diamonds Are Forever"."God Master 7"

1f41b.pngFixed!!!!1f602.png

Finally succeeded, brothers, cheer1f37b.png

Dam finally, it only took a year and half. Sadly, I gotta wait till tomorrow but it's nice to know it's cofirmed.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Is the Plat now fully obtainable with this patch or are some of the trophies still bugged?

I assume everything is obtainable now because someone just got the mastery 70 trophy and the new patch removed scorpions means getting the gold fury and fire giant trophies easier.

Edited by zaibro
  • Like 4

On 6/1/2022 at 8:20 PM, zaibro said:

I hope so as well been waiting for "Diamonds are forever" trophy for a year now. It's really fun the only decent game Hirez made and easily boosted because the Asian and Australian servers are completely dead.

New title.

Gentleman, looks like this time is "really" over.

• Like 2

Ok, since this seems to be the most active thread about trophy-related bugs, is anyone able to unlock the "All about the Conquest" trophy? My Conquest game count in the accolade section has been stuck at 22 for like the past month even though I'm fairly certain I've played probably more than 30 games now. I even check after I complete every Conquest game to see if it goes up but nothing. The other game modes seem to be counting correctly so I'm curious if it's just me experiencing this issue. 

58 minutes ago, TALESHUNTER1 said:

Ok, since this seems to be the most active thread about trophy-related bugs, is anyone able to unlock the "All about the Conquest" trophy? My Conquest game count in the accolade section has been stuck at 22 for like the past month even though I'm fairly certain I've played probably more than 30 games now. I even check after I complete every Conquest game to see if it goes up but nothing. The other game modes seem to be counting correctly so I'm curious if it's just me experiencing this issue. 

It seems you are actually right nobody got the trophies related to game modes since 13th December 2021. Lmao Smite Devs are special something gets fixed but other things get broken. You might wanna check their discord maybe before season 10 they respond to those bugs.

Edited by zaibro

1 hour ago, zaibro said:

It seems you are actually right nobody got the trophies related to game modes since 13th December 2021. Lmao Smite Devs are special something gets fixed but other things get broken. You might wanna check their discord maybe before season 10 they respond to those bugs.

What trophies are now unobtainable :(? I really thought the devs had permanently fixed these issues :(.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

What trophies are now unobtainable :(? I really thought the devs had permanently fixed these issues :(.

I apologize I didn't notice till the gentleman above pointed it out. Seems 4 trophies are broken the one with playing Arena-Joust-Conquest-Assault.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, zaibro said:

I apologize I didn't notice till the gentleman above pointed it out. Seems 4 trophies are broken the one with playing Arena-Joust-Conquest-Assault.

Damn, thank you for the info :(. These devs give the appearance of being utterly incompetent. EDIT: It looks like Master Assailant is obtainable but the other 3 aren't.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1