10.12 Flaming Speed has been fixed.

Caterpillar91

44 minutes ago, Varhur said:

For those who finished requirements for 70 masteries and rank 10 mastery - did the trophies popped immediately or you had to do smth to make them pop?

27 minutes ago, Serjio94 said:

For "diamonds are forever" i need to take a new hero mastery 10 or make a match with a god that i have already 10?

Yes. I played with Posideon one match he was already above rank 10 and the trophy popped after it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2022/4/28 at 1:02 AM, jdh0921 said:

So to confirm, it's not all the match played trophies that are broken, just the Arena and Joust ones? Assault I know works, but seems Conquest works as well?

As far as I know, the following trophies have problems and are not available:

1)25 Joust 3v3 matches played. (Versus)

2)25 Arena matches played. (Versus) (I haven't got this trophy yet.

3)You killed more than 20 enemy gods in a single Conquest match. (Versus or Ranked)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/3/2022 at 7:31 AM, NintenStationBox said:

As far as I know, the following trophies have problems and are not available:

1)25 Joust 3v3 matches played. (Versus)

2)25 Arena matches played. (Versus) (I haven't got this trophy yet.

3)You killed more than 20 enemy gods in a single Conquest match. (Versus or Ranked)

Joust and Arena matches are still glitched. I can confirm that Objective Killer is glitched, but only for killing the Bull Demon King in Joust. I also had a player saying that Shutdowns were glitched too. Not sure if 20 kills in Conquest was fixed in the last patch because I already had that trophy. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 20.6.2022 at 4:31 PM, cferguson9595 said:

Joust and Arena matches are still glitched. I can confirm that Objective Killer is glitched, but only for killing the Bull Demon King in Joust. I also had a player saying that Shutdowns were glitched too. Not sure if 20 kills in Conquest was fixed in the last patch because I already had that trophy. 

Do people still pressure them by reporting those bugs on their discord server and reddit? 

24 minutes ago, Snaer98 said:

Do people still pressure them by reporting those bugs on their discord server and reddit? 

Yea, I’ve seen someone post at least once a day in the discord but still no response

Just realized you’re the only one I’ve been seeing in discord lol

Edited by Nickeloadagun
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Nickeloadagun said:

Yea, I’ve seen someone post at least once a day in the discord but still no response

Just realized you’re the only one I’ve been seeing in discord lol

I would love to do it since I played the shit out of this game on PC but at the same time I really dont wanna wait like a year for them to fix their shit

But it seems they hotfixed the Super Cheer trophy since someone got it yesterday

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/6/2022 at 4:31 PM, cferguson9595 said:

Objective Killer wasi partially bugged even when i got it.

Basically only the Golden Fury counted back then, no Fire giant or Bull Demon King.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey! ?

Good News for y'all, Devs are investigating Issues on some Achievements, on the official Trello Board they added the following Issue:

"Some Console Achievements aren't working and awarded after obtaining them in game"

Issue is marked as "Top Issue", current state is: "Investigating / In development"

Description:
- Blood and Sand
- Valiant Jouster
- Hard Carry
(so these are the Trophies/Achievement with Bugs they are working on)

There is currently no specific Date/Time when they will be fixed but at least they officially confirmed that they are working on them, i really hope for y'all that they will be fixed soon!
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Kriimaar said:

Hey! ?

Good News for y'all, Devs are investigating Issues on some Achievements, on the official Trello Board they added the following Issue:

"Some Console Achievements aren't working and awarded after obtaining them in game"

Issue is marked as "Top Issue", current state is: "Investigating / In development"

Description:
- Blood and Sand
- Valiant Jouster
- Hard Carry

There is currently no specific Date/Time when they will be fixed but at least they officially confirmed that they are working on them, i really hope for y'all that they will be fixed soon!

Crap, I didn't know Hard Carry was knackered as well :(.

On 19/8/2022 at 1:01 AM, Kriimaar said:

Hey! 1f44b.png

Description:
- Blood and Sand
- Valiant Jouster
- Hard Carry

Title update.