10.12 Flaming Speed has been fixed.

Caterpillar91

On 8/18/2022 at 4:08 PM, HuntingFever said:

Crap, I didn't know Hard Carry was knackered as well :(.

Here we are 3+ months later and it’s still not fixed. This is infuriating. I only need that one and to master 5 more gods for the plat. I got 18 or 19 kills so many times back in 2016 but then I quit playing. Starting to lose hope they’ll ever fix it. It looks like one guy popped it in July but I assume he cheated because I looked through his match history and he’s never gotten 20 kills in a match. I messaged him and he said it was legit? My only guess was it was a bot match if that’s true.

On 11/27/2022 at 0:17 AM, SoCalKingg said:

Here we are 3+ months later and it’s still not fixed. This is infuriating. I only need that one and to master 5 more gods for the plat. I got 18 or 19 kills so many times back in 2016 but then I quit playing. Starting to lose hope they’ll ever fix it. It looks like one guy popped it in July but I assume he cheated because I looked through his match history and he’s never gotten 20 kills in a match. I messaged him and he said it was legit? My only guess was it was a bot match if that’s true.

It took them almost 2 years to fix the mastery trophies. They only cut fixes at the start of seasons. 

On 11/27/2022 at 1:31 AM, Rokukou2 said:

whats still broken? to raise awareness  

25 arena matches

25 joust matches

Hard carry
Super cheer

Edited by jdh0921
Added Super Cheer to the list
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, jdh0921 said:

It took them almost 2 years to fix the mastery trophies. They only cut fixes at the start of seasons. 

25 arena matches

25 joust matches

Hard carry

Thanks for that info. I have only been playing for a few months after coming back. How long are the seasons and when does the next one start so I can be on the lookout?

On 27-11-2022 at 9:38 AM, jdh0921 said:

25 arena matches

25 joust matches

Hard carry

Thought it was just me,  i am somewhat reassured everywhere i looked i said it was "fixed" 

On 11/27/2022 at 2:41 PM, SoCalKingg said:

Thanks for that info. I have only been playing for a few months after coming back. How long are the seasons and when does the next one start so I can be on the lookout?

Usually 6 months or go. Probably around the start of thr new year. 

On 27/11/2022 at 9:38 AM, jdh0921 said:

25 arena matches

25 joust matches

Hard carry

Super Cheer is also glitched for me, this is so annoying.

Edited by Forliings-

At least they are aware of Super Cheer being bugged as well.

Here's a link to the Bug Report:

https://trello.com/c/QDTGN36u/489-some-console-achievements-arent-working-and-awarded-after-obtaining-them-in-game

Remember XBox has more achievements for this game than PS does, so that's why you see some that aren't trophies.

Best thing we can do is go onto the official Smite discord and keep bugging them in the #report-a-bug room until they fix it.  Some of us have been doing it, but the more that do it the better chance of them making it a higher priority.

Edited by jdh0921
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I will say I have... concerns about the Flaming Speed trophy in the Smite update. Because Surtr is being made a playable character, and I imagine they will replace Surtr with something else in the jungle. Hopefully the trophy will still work, but this is Hi-Rez.

3 hours ago, jdh0921 said:

I will say I have... concerns about the Flaming Speed trophy in the Smite update. Because Surtr is being made a playable character, and I imagine they will replace Surtr with something else in the jungle. Hopefully the trophy will still work, but this is Hi-Rez.

I think you don't have to worry about that it's still called fire giant they changed the model for it. By the way, I didn't see any fix for achievements/trophies in patch notes I don't wanna be that guy but don't get your hopes up hopefully it's a hidden fix but it's hirez so probably not lol 

1 hour ago, SoCalKingg said:

This is incredibly disappointing. Will not be playing any other games this company makes in the future. 

I got platinum in Paladins, Rogue Company, DKO and Realm Royale from Hi-Rez. I had no issues about trophies in any of them.

Smite it's the only one. But at least they know about the issue despite being the last of their priorities with this new season out.

Edited by AngusHac

Looks  like Master Assailant is now broken as well according to the bug report. So here's an updated list of trophies broken:

• Blood and Sand (PS4, Xbox, Steam) - 25 Arena Matches
  • Hard Carry (PS4, Xbox, Steam) - Kill 20 Gods in a Conquest Match
  • Super Cheer (PS4, Xbox, Steam) - Win an Arena Match with more than 100 tickets remaining
  • Valiant Jouster (PS4, Xbox, Steam) - 25 Joust Matches
  • Master Assailant (PS4) - 25 Assault Matches <- New for 10.1, haven't confirmed it

2 hours ago, jdh0921 said:

Looks  like Master Assailant is now broken as well according to the bug report. So here's an updated list of trophies broken:

• Blood and Sand (PS4, Xbox, Steam) - 25 Arena Matches
  • Hard Carry (PS4, Xbox, Steam) - Kill 20 Gods in a Conquest Match
  • Super Cheer (PS4, Xbox, Steam) - Win an Arena Match with more than 100 tickets remaining
  • Valiant Jouster (PS4, Xbox, Steam) - 25 Joust Matches
  • Master Assailant (PS4) - 25 Assault Matches <- New for 10.1, haven't confirmed it

Someone got Master Assailant 2 days so it might just be buggy, rather than outright broken.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...