10.12 Flaming Speed has been fixed.

Caterpillar91

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like a new earner for the Hard Carry achievement popped up on PSNP. A guy got it on 3/6. It looks legit unlike the one that came before him. I tried to message him to ask about it, but his privacy settings won’t let me. I’d be down to get a group together to try it out.

On 3/14/2023 at 0:04 PM, SoCalKingg said:

Looks like a new earner for the Hard Carry achievement popped up on PSNP. A guy got it on 3/6. It looks legit unlike the one that came before him. I tried to message him to ask about it, but his privacy settings won’t let me. I’d be down to get a group together to try it out.

And another guy got it now. So definitely fixed. Probably still doesn’t work in bot matches. If anyone wants to group up for this let me know. I have an alt so I need 8 more. I have 3-4 people on my friends list who are interested as well.

On 21/03/2023 at 5:01 AM, Caterpillar91 said:

Maybe it has some weird requirment now.

Just like final form.

One of them told me that was in a ranked match of Conquest when he got the trophy.

So, maybe it's only working in ranked matches.

On 18/03/2023 at 4:48 PM, Forliings- said:

What about Super Cheer ?

Me and my boost partners (around 8 people) tried every possibility to got this one. Nothing worked, I don't know why is popping for some players, maybe it's luck. 

1 new bugged trophy are live (in the list of Trello at least)

Diamonds are Forever - 1 god at Mastery 10

Probably it's a recent problem, I got thist trophy in January 2023. 

Edited by AngusHac

35 minutes ago, AngusHac said:

This was the first trophy that broke in this game a few years ago. Glad to see it made its triumphant return. Sigh. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Someone earned that trophy 9 days ago 1f914.png.

Looks like it's being treated as a 10.3 bug, which came out Tuesday, so we'll have to see if anyone gets it since Tuesday.
That being said, there isn't any mention on the Smite Discord about it, so it may be a case where someone didn't do the requirements right and the devs just assumed it was broken. (Usually something like needing to play an extra game after meeting the requirement for it to count. Or playing in a Bot Game that doesn't have multiple people or played on Easy.)

I reached out to someone who works for the Smite team on Twitter and here is the response I got:

“All the achievement issues are tracked and being worked on. Currently programming is taking a look into them. Hoping to get them all fixed by the next couple patches I don't have an eta though”

• Like 2

On 29/3/2023 at 4:10 AM, AngusHac said:

It was one of the first trophy that was bugged together with mastery progression trophy.

Title update

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2023 at 7:51 AM, theSpirae said:

Super Chear: I've played several Arena matches, winning with more than 100, occasionally more than 200 tickets left, and no trophy. There were no disconnected/afk players. No idea how some people managed to unlock it this year

This is a known bug that's been out a while. 10.4 came out today and according to the patch notes nothing was fixed trophy wise. Arena matches didn't count in both regular and coop. The wait continues. 

On 16/04/2023 at 1:51 PM, theSpirae said:

Super Chear: I've played several Arena matches, winning with more than 100, occasionally more than 200 tickets left, and no trophy. There were no disconnected/afk players. No idea how some people managed to unlock it this year

It's possible the recent earners are hackers, either that or the trophy now requires an extremely specific set of unknown circumstances to pop.

• 4 weeks later...