10.12 Flaming Speed has been fixed.

Caterpillar91

2 hours ago, jdh0921 said:

I saw a mention to Adept of Mastery, which was xbox only. But.. I haven't seen anyone achieve God Mastery 1-7 since the update, which is potentially problematic. 

As i wrote in the discord, i didn't unlock any avatar from 80 to 110.

Those avatar are tied to Achievement, i'm pretty sure they're bugged.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Varhur said:

So, did the devs went all "our job here is done" and went back to ignoring trophy-related issues?

You shouldn't be surprised, there are like 3 people in their discord trying to raise the awareness of the issue and one of them is Xbox player.https://discord.gg/zh99Y3wn go to "Report a bug" and just send one message per day. We need more help, I am being casually ignored everyday lol.

9 hours ago, zaibro said:

You shouldn't be surprised, there are like 3 people in their discord trying to raise the awareness of the issue and one of them is Xbox player.https://discord.gg/zh99Y3wn go to "Report a bug" and just send one message per day. We need more help, I am being casually ignored everyday lol.

That Caterpillar guy is a troll, right? Cuz he seems like one of those spammy kekw ppl

Edited by Varhur

15 minutes ago, Varhur said:

That Caterpillar guy is a troll, right? Cuz he seems like one of those spammy kekw ppl

I don't think he means it as trolling. But true, using "KEKW" emote on our posts might make people think he's laughing at our complains about fixing trophies/Achievements.

19 hours ago, Varhur said:

So, after being the first one to suggest going to discord for raising awareness...now i'm a troll?

Okay, i guess that's internet

19 hours ago, zaibro said:

I don't think he means it as trolling. But true, using "KEKW" emote on our posts might make people think he's laughing at our complains about fixing trophies/Achievements.

I don't use Discord very much so i didn't know that kekw can be used as trolling.

Sorry about that.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Caterpillar91 said:

So, after being the first one to suggest going to discord for raising awareness...now i'm a troll?

I don't use Discord very much so i didn't know that kekw can be used as trolling.

Sorry about that.

Hey, no worries man. I know some guy keeps putting that emote and you probably put it as well in a good intention for sure.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Caterpillar91 said:

Sorry about that.

This is what I get about not double-checking on who's who ? Kekw just gave me a vibe of "lmao, keep complaining", idk how is the Smite Discord users towards the trophy complainers.

Edited by Varhur

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/11/2021 at 6:54 PM, zaibro said:

Smh. I be happy that someone new got the diamonds are forever only to find to find he hacked pretty much most of his trophies.

At least"mastery progression trophy" are bugged now and people aren't getting mastery avatar there are more complain in the discord.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Caterpillar91 said:

At least"mastery progression trophy" are bugged now and people aren't getting mastery avatar there are more complain in the discord.

Yea true. I am also grateful that you are still sticking around after being done with the trophies.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Caterpillar91 said:

https://www.smitegame.com/news/season-9-9-1-update-notes/

They are planning to fix the missing avatar but i see no mention of Achievement

It is mentioned under the "General gameplay". Hopefully, that is it but it is a really big patch I wouldn't be surprised if it still bugged.

Edit: The avatars should be linked to the mastery achievements hopefully.

Edited by zaibro
Forgot to mention something
  • Like 1