Cross progression

FallenDestroyer

I’ve looked around and can’t find a definitive answer. I know there is cross play but what about cross progression? So far I have only played on PS4 but haven’t touched the PS5 version.

I just want to know if I can play the better version on PS5 and then have the PS4 trophies pop at a later date when I log on with that version. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Not a single trophy will auto-unlock. The trophy becomes locked forever on the character if it has earned the achievement, you will need more than 1 character in order to stack the trophies, the trophies on the game only unlock when the achievement notification shows up in-game. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/22/2021 at 2:19 PM, Sergen said:

Not a single trophy will auto-unlock. The trophy becomes locked forever on the character if it has earned the achievement, you will need more than 1 character in order to stack the trophies, the trophies on the game only unlock when the achievement notification shows up in-game. 

Not entirely true, 1 trophy will so beware. I ran into a glitchy area while doing the platinum on the PS5 and the game would crash as soon as I logged in, booted up the game on the PS4 because I thought none would unlock and that I could move my character out of the spot then log back onto the PS5 and continue. Soul Shriven in Coldharbour popped. So I tried to hide the PS4 list, and it hides the PS4 and PS5 list if you hide one of the lists ?