Has anyone else had this happen to them?

PViddy

So I have been busting my ass on Shift 2 and all I have left for plat is beating 3 rivals and 10 million dollars earned. The 3 rivals I have left are Endurance, GT3 and GT1. Now I also have all tracks and cars unlocked dlc installed. Well I had beat the Works championship yesterday and that popped the unlock GT1 branch trophy (makes sense bc of the all tracks unlocked dlc). Today I beat Patrick Soderlund and won the GT3 branch leaving Endurance and GT1 done. Well my issue is GT3 trophy popped along with Dominator trophy (Beat all 9 rivals). Here is my theory tho... I no longer have the dlc installed for Legends or Drag bc it says they are corrupt when I start the game. However, my save has them all done. Is it possible that they acted as part of the 9 rivals to beat or is this just a glitch... I have done this twice now and dominator has popped both times I did it... I really don't wanna have to delete my profile AGAIN and use my back up save to try a 3rd time... cuz if it does it again it means I have to delete my save entirely and redo them all again... I DONT WANNA GO THRU THIS AGAIN BECAUSE THIS SHIT HAS BEEN ROUGH TO SAY THE LEAST! 

If you don't have the DLC installed but you already beat the three DLC rivals then you can skip three main game rivals and still get the trophy for beating them all because your save file maintains the number of beat rivals and only the number that triggers the trophy gets restored to 9 from 12.

• 2 years later...

That's the way to do it anyway if you have the DLC, just to skip the Endurance championship mainly because that one SUCKS. 

Two 40 minute races on the longest and toughest track in the game against a very fast rival is a recipe for a very bad time. Managed to win the first race after nearly choking in the last turn. The 2nd night race took way too many attempts to the point I resorted to just trying to wreck the rival out early but that didn't work very well either. By the time I got him wrecked, I would end up too far behind every else and couldn't catch up and therefore couldn't guarantee a podium finish for it to count. Eventually I got lucky just racing normally and the rival ended up wrecking himself somehow and I coasted to an easy win. 

So yeah, if you can skip that one with beating the DLC rivals, you're saving yourself quite a bit of agony.