Master Difficulty = Huge spike

poisonblood

1 hour ago, Forunth said:

Definitely not for kids. The game has some heavy themes of death, the whole plot point is spirits not being able to move on to afterlife. You shouldn't judge the book by its cover, the Pixar aesthethic doesn't immediately mean it's for children.

Dude, the character models, voice acting, totally obvious villains, absolutely terrible cutscenes all SCREAM kids game. 

Bambi is heavy on the death theme, you telling me that's not a kids movie? Cinderella is heavy on psychological and physical abuse, also not a kids movie?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, RuancarloSilva said:

What u did tô make it work? When i load the save with the history completed, it always put me in front of the teleport Stone and it autosaves

I did it exactly as the Powerpyx guide said. 

Defeated the final boss, ran up to the meditation spot. Made manual save here. 

Proceeded to meditate and finish the game.

Start new game on master mode. As soon as first L1 prompt appeared I pressed it and clicked to load my manual save file. It put me in the boss arena after defeating it, not right before the meditation spot, so I ran to the top of the stairs, meditated and it worked

1 minute ago, Forunth said:

Start new game on master mode. As soon as first L1 prompt appeared I pressed it and clicked to load my manual save file. It put me in the boss arena after defeating it, not right before the meditation spot, so I ran to the top of the stairs, meditated and it worked

Oh, That's the problem then. With me, it puts me in the teleport Stone and it always autosave.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forunth said:

I've done this a few times now and it hasn't worked for me yet. 

1 hour ago, Forunth said:

Obvious villains? Terrible cutscenes? Are you talking about the same game? 

If you don't mind the spoilers just look up final boss and then tell me it looks like a kids game. You said you didn't play it yet but proceed to argue what the game is and is not. I'm not gonna argue with you, sure, if you are so set on categorizing what is and is not kids game, go off man

Oh wait, now I see the problem. 

I was talking about Knack being a kids game but the difficulty not matching. 

You are talking about Kena. 

• Like 2

I'm on my first playthrough now, and I cannot, for the love of god, parry. I've tried so many times and its like 25% successful. Some enemies are have a huge difficulty spike and kinda break the mood of this game. 

edit: I'm on base PS4, so maybe the PS5 version makes it easier with 60 fps 

Edited by Longbottom45
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, Longbottom45 said:

I'm on my first playthrough now, and I cannot, for the love of god, parry. I've tried so many times and its like 25% successful. Some enemies are have a huge difficulty spike and kinda break the mood of this game. 

Haven't played Kena yet, but I just have to say that I may be the worst person in the world at parrying in video games.  I am atrocious at it.  I'm sure my illustrious lack of parrying skill will continue when I get around to this game too.

1 minute ago, jh7459 said:

Haven't played Kena yet, but I just have to say that I may be the worst person in the world at parrying in video games.  I am atrocious at it.  I'm sure my illustrious lack of parrying skill will continue when I get around to this game too.

thing is, the parry works around a bubble-shield power, so the animation is a little bit longer than a normal shield, thus less precise

• Like 1

I used thst glitch with saving at the meditation spot and it worked out first try. I'm playing on PS4 and it has 1.04 patch since day one. Not gonna lie, if not for that exploit I wouldn't get the trophy, this game is insanely hard for a pixar movie ?

Good luck legit hunter, you're going to need that... a lot. 

Edit: Also I have my game shared from English PS Account, not sure if that changes anything. 

Edited by MGWhiteboy95
  • Like 4

Haven't tried master difficulty but i doubt it's that hard. I think most are just too used to playing these new releases which don't require hardest difficulty or provide any challenging trophies majority of the time so when there's a game that offers even a slight challenge folks tend to overrate. 

Edited by BrandedBerserk
  • Like 4

22 minutes ago, BrandedBerserk said:

Haven't tried master difficulty but i doubt it's that hard. I think most are just too used to playing these new releases which don't require hardest difficulty or provide any challenging trophies majority of the time so when there's a game that offers even a slight challenge folks tend to overrate. 

I played on Expert for majority of the game and it is very hard. In addition to that Master cuts your Courage (resource to use Rot Hammer for instance) to 0 every time you get hit. Not to mention 2 shots and stuff. It really is hard. 

Edited by MGWhiteboy95
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, biganhaofficial said:

Hi, mate! I try this for 3-4 hours and no luck.... I'm playing with 1.04 patch on PlayStation 5 NA region! 

Well,in comment section many ppl mention that it does not work for them too so i dunno what else you could try. I'm starting the game now,will try exploit when i'm done with my playthrough and report here if it worked for me.