Master Difficulty = Huge spike

poisonblood

5 hours ago, Tox said:

Sorry y'all, been at work but here's the steps I did

1. Finished boss and saved at the meditation spot

2. Instead of pressing continue I made a master save and played until I encountered Toshi (but I don't think that part matters but might as well mention it)

3. I then loaded my old save and skipped credits and *then* pressed continue and it loaded up in the same spot which went against my plan (was hoping to spawn in before final boss). 

4. Skipped the cutscene and credits and it popped the trophy to my surprise

Edit: Worth mentioning that a certain guide maker tested this on PS4 and couldn't replicate it but I'm on PS5, dunno what the case is with that

I'm glad I came here and found out about this. Thank you! Worked first try for me and got the platinum.

20 minutes ago, Tox said:

Made a video guide showcasing exactly what I did to get it to pop (obviously doesn't pop in the video as I already had it)

Hope this helps

Edit: Just now seen that Brian made a video about this better than me and credited me so I guess just ignore mine lol. Mine also has some unnecessary extra steps but one can't be too careful 

I did every step exactly like you and it worked on the first time. thanks.

The other ways did not work for me (i tried for 1-2 hours). Maybe the extra steps are nessecary.

The teleport stone needs to be dark (i guess).

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Tox said:

Made a video guide showcasing exactly what I did to get it to pop (obviously doesn't pop in the video as I already had it)

Hope this helps

Edit: Just now seen that Brian made a video about this better than me and credited me so I guess just ignore mine lol. Mine also has some unnecessary extra steps but one can't be too careful 

Whos is Brian? Can you please put the video?

33 minutes ago, Tox said:

Hope this helps

This way worked. Brian's way didn't! Thanks man. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PauI3126 said:

I did every step exactly like you and it worked on the first time. thanks.

The other ways did not work for me (i tried for 1-2 hours). Maybe the extra steps are nessecary.

The teleport stone needs to be dark (i guess).

Aha, this worked for me too. Thank you very much, Tox! And everyone else who wised up to the exploit.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Tox said:

Hope this helps

Thanks so much for this. This way worked first time for me when the other way didn't after about 20 attempts. 

44 minutes ago, Tox said:

Hope this helps

Tried Brian's video method for two hours with no luck. Saw this method and it worked FIRST TRY. Thank's man, you are a legend!

I have messaged one person that had issues with it, but managed to get the plat later. I hope you don't mind me sharing it here dude!

He said to me that he fast traveled to the village and back to the mountain temple, ran back to the boss arena and then proceeded to do whole thing with manual save before meditation etc etc.

It seems like stepping into that boss arena before going up the stairs is crucial somehow?

When I did it on the first try, when I loaded the manual save file it put me in the middle of boss arena, and that made it work. Everyone else that had issues with it mentioned that their save files load next to fast travel teleport or somewhere up ahead. 

Long story short: leave the area for a sec, step deep into the boss arena, so there is thick fog around you, and after that run up the stairs. If anyone tries this, please let me know if this worked.

Edit: nevermind, guys before me posted great video tutorials, please ignore my theorizing

Edited by Forunth

Just to confirm i'm on PS5 version 1.03 and it worked for me using the above video. The PS5Trophies one didn't work for me at all after a few attempts however the above one worked first time. You will know the exploit will of worked if when you load your old save the teleporter is dark and not glowing.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, yowzagabowza said:

Dude, the character models, voice acting, totally obvious villains, absolutely terrible cutscenes all SCREAM kids game. 

Bambi is heavy on the death theme, you telling me that's not a kids movie? Cinderella is heavy on psychological and physical abuse, also not a kids movie?

Today 90’s kids movies would be considered too dark for younger viewers.

I personally prefer when shows/movies were made for kids but had lots of mature themes.

Your examples are probably some of the more light hearted dark kids films tho.

Edited by Wild-Arms-R

10 minutes ago, Wild-Arms-R said:

Today 90’s kids movies would be considered too dark for younger viewers.

I personally prefer when shows/movies were made for kids but had lots of mature themes.

Your examples are probably some of the more light hearted dark kids films tho.

I'm so tired of thinking I'm going to watch a fun kids movie and it turns out to be a tear-jerker like "Up" or filled with trauma like Lion King or something. 

If I am watching that kind of movie, it's because I want to have a good time! Not feel like shit for two hours.

I'll tell you the best movie I've seen that had plenty of opportunity to be heart-wrentching but wasn't, and that's Peanut Butter Falcon. Regardless of what you think of  Shia Lebouf, that movie is great the whole way through.

• Like 1