Master Difficulty = Huge spike

poisonblood

15 minutes ago, Akrioz said:

Patch 1.005 came out for euro PS5 version(yesterday mine was 1.003, like many in this thread). Didn't download it, but if someone willing to check if the glitch still works it would be much appreciated.

Patch notes don't say anything about fixing this issue. Seems to be several progression issues they likely were trying to resolve quickly. I think it should still work as of now.

See patch notes here.

"Patch Notes – 1.05

Enabled photo mode when sitting with the Rot. Increased maximum camera sensitivity.

Fixed bug that locked player into the Spirit Mask mode.

Fixed progression blocker after combat in Taro’s Tree region.

Fixed progression blocker after receiving the Bow Ability.

Fixed progression blocker after Adira Hammer Relic and the objective marker not disappearing after completion.

Fixed progression blocker on Warrior Path.The “Resume Game” feature for PS5 Activities has been temporarily disabled to prevent overwriting autosaves. This feature will be re-implemented in a future patch.

Fixed minor visual, collision, and audio bugs."

9 hours ago, GamingWithAbyss1 said:

It works. 

[00:00] Step 1 - Complete the Game then 
Fast Travel to the Mountain Shrine
[00:08] Step 2 - Go to the Meditation Spot and Make a Manual Save while standing in the Blue Circle.
[00:19] Step 3 - Interact with the Meditation Spot and Skip All Cutscenes
[00:29] Step 4 - At the Main Menu, Start a New Game on Master Difficulty
[00:46] Step 5 - Play the Game until you go your first Rot
[01:03] Step 6 - After you have the Rot, Load your Manual Save from Step 2
[01:17] Step 7 - Interact with the Meditation Spot to Unlock the Master Spirit Guide Trophy

The other version from PS5Trophies didn’t worked for me.So i try this version and it worked like a charm.Thanks buddy.I did it on the EU Version with patch 1.003 an got the trophy with this method.I play the PS5 version of the Game.

Edited by xXDer_KritikerXx
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sojaldo said:

If I download the game for the first time today with patch 1.005 will I be able to continue playing this version when future patches come out if I just avoid downloading the updates? Or will I have to update to the latest version before being able to play?

That's what I was wondering… is the trophy available while playing offline? I heard that sometimes trophies on the PS5 don't pop while playing offline because of the trophy cards/trophy tracker on PS5.

2 minutes ago, anotherfangirl said:

That's what I was wondering… is the trophy available while playing offline? I heard that sometimes trophies on the PS5 don't pop while playing offline because of the trophy cards/trophy tracker on PS5.

I just popped the trophy while offline.  I am on PS5 and was playing on version 1.04.  Hope that helps.  ?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, DragonSpear2462 said:

Lol, you have bought and Platinumed My Name is Mayo (I did too). I'm not sure you are in a position to judge how people earn their trophies here xD

No joke, sometimes I think about those people who buy such extremely easy Platinums but for some reason do not get the Platinum, THEY should be ashamed, at least we did work our thumbs off to get that Mayo platinum ?

7 hours ago, BloodyRutz said:

Is there anybody actually doing it legit?

When I'll get my hands on a Ps5 and on the game (God knows when), I'll try it legitimately, the game looks great and I'm looking forward to it.

Edited by KenjiCBZ
  • Like 3

I already have master mode trophy, so I can't say it will pop this trophy, but... 

I tested this glitch myself on PS4 patch 1.05 and I'm right before trophy check (last cutscene) and my game says I'm playing Master Spirit Guide (my overall character progress is also like it should be, which is no upgrades at all). So in theory this should still work like it did on 1.04.

@Taliesin_2943 Yes, I did it on ps4. 

Edited by MGWhiteboy95
  • Like 2

On 22/09/2021 at 9:06 AM, Riv1404 said:

I think it works this way:

- first you finish game on any difficulty

- after finishing game master difficulty will unlock

- load your save before final boss

- open menu and change difficulty to MASTER

- finish the game

I am playing on hard now, and game is not harder then any dark souls. So i think it will be not that tough. But still it is shame that again developers can not properly lock trophy for hard difficulty.

Uncharted-like kinda of glitch?

9 hours ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

People are crying when games are too easy (Psychonauts 2 God mode). People are crying when games are too hard (Fall Guys, Kena).

If you do it legit, great for you, if you use an exploit, great for you. Nobody gives a fuck. Enjoy gaming guys^^ 

Fall guys is simply unfair in general what with it being a multiplayer game. Kena just requires some actual skill but the combat is bs at times so it makes sense why people would be vocal about a mode that makes the game more unfair than a souls game. 

• Like 2

I played on hard mode to practice for Masters and made it all the way to the last two boss. I can say it’s not that hard to get there. But the final bosses are just an absolute nightmare. The AI is just built to screw you over. I eventually gave in and just went to a lower difficulty. Couldn’t even imagine how hard Masters would be. So I used the exploit lol. 

Edited by SKiL_Clash
  • Like 2

On 23/09/2021 at 10:43 PM, Forunth said:

Imagine playing games for fun after a hard day and not to get frustrated playing same part over and over. Sweaty tryharding so much more fun. At least I get points on my official GamerCard2122.png

Damn, I couldn't, that's too hard of a concept. Games played and trophies collected purely for fun? Huh, that's absurd. 

Getting frustrated is fun itself.. Nothing is hard 

• Like 3