Are any of you guys/girls any good at online gaming?

closertim

So I've been playing uncharted 2 multiplayer for the last month, trying to get as many trophies as I can and although I have the occasional good game , 15 kills 10 deaths etc, I'm mostly around the 6 kills 10 deaths mark. Some guys are consistently getting 20+ kills a match, it's crazy.

It got me thinking do you dominate when playing online, albeit shooting games, racing games, sports games whatever?

It really depends. I was pretty good at Battlefield 3, but out of the 40 hours I played BF4 I think I only had one or two games where I had a positive k/d. 

I usually don't do so well in multiplayer games, but that is because I don't really play that many of them. I also don't play the 'multiplayer' game genre, such as FPS, TPS, racing, and all that stuff. I usually play JRPG's for 3 months and decide to pick up an FPS game for two weeks. of course I'm gonna fail. 

I'm a monster on Uncharted 2,no matter how many times I stay without playing it when I come back to it...its like if I was playing it 1 hour ago...and I'm very good at TLoU,KZ3 and BF3....but overall I'm pretty good...I start sucking but after 5 to 10 matches I'm already playing very well.Just need a lil time to get the hang of it.

PS:I hate online multiplayer overall.

Hello, I am not much of an online competitive player but the few times that I do play, it's the fighting genre mostly. I try my very best to learn the game mechanics, frames/traps, option selects, combos, resets, and all that lingo so that I am at my best/well prepared when I play some online matches!

I'm a bit hit and miss between different genres and different Days... For example I'm not great at fps but can be good at sport and driving games... Even the whilst playing FIFA for example I can go on a 5-7 games winning streak and then I can go 5 games without a win, always changes...

In summary, my multiplayer ability is far from consistent!

If I care about the game, absolutely. I consider myself pretty good at The Last Of Us multiplayer mode when I still played it. I went positive probably every game I ever played, also I won a lot more then I lost.

I used to be really good at COD, when I actually cared about that series.

I'm a die-hard objective player. I play the objective pretty much relentlessly, even if it leads to my death.

• Like 1

sonic and sega all star racing

KillZone 2

Resistance 2

Tekken revolution

is the only games so far i consider myself good at when it comes to multiplayer. though i am not a big fan of online gaming and especially the multiplayer trophies, i played the multiplayers mostly for the fun " that if it's really fun " or when someone from my friends invite me to join him / her in a game that i also own.