Which tracks do I need to get gold medal on?

Eternal21

The relevant trophy description states:

> Get a Gold medal or better in all the career tracks from World Map, including R.A.C.E. league.

1. What do they mean by 'career tracks' and RACE league? 

So far I've been just getting gold medals for the Red Helmet tracks, and after finishing a bunch of Hard difficulty ones, there are no new ones appearing.  I do have a bunch of Extreme Tracks that popped up, but without Red Helmet on them. 

2. Do I need to get gold on the final race (the one you unlock after completing 9/9 local races?)

3. Do I need to get gold on DLC skill games?

Hey, 

Let me see if I can answer your questions... 

1. The Career Tracks are all tracks that are not custom-made / skill game. Basically all tracks on the world map. The RACE League are the extreme tracks. So basically, you need to get a Gold medal EVERYWHERE. Though the requirements are pretty lenient. 

I'm not sure what the "red helmet" is you mention, but I can imagine that it is one of the sponsors..? 

2. You mean the last stadium final? I believe so. 

3. No, you only need to get a Gold medal on all DLC maps, but not on the skill games. 

I hope that helps! 

Edited by Arcesius
  • Like 2

I can confirm as @Arcesius said: You need to get Gold Medals on every track in the game, including DLC.. plus all base game skill games. DLC skill games are not required, although one of them is generally recommended as an easy Diamond Medal (Trials Wars) that is needed for a DLC trophy. There is also the skill game "power bike" iirc that is good for the base game diamond medal trophy.

The icons you speak of (red helmet) are just sponsors and until you unlock the extreme sponsors, you don't need to worry about them. If you have a Gold Medal on all the tracks you've completed so far, then filter tracks by medal to declutter the map and see what you have left to tackle. I believe this also removes all the contract icons.

You can filter by each individual medal type to see what you've got in each category, I would recommend filtering by "no medal" to make it much easier to keep on top of things.

• Like 2