[VIDEO] Trophy guide

OverHypedG

Crisis Wing is lovingly crafted to recall the frantic action of arcade classics! Featuring 7 vertical scrolling stages, upgradeable weapons and cooperative multiplayer, Crisis Wing combines modern gameplay advancements with nostalgic presentation, enriched by a ricking FM soundtrack and CRT filters for a genuine old-school vibe.

Three types of powerups - red, green, blue - green is the best for one player stage, red is the best for boss rush mode

Collecting medals - system - medals are not cumulative. Sometimes medals will drop in form of powerup. When you pikc first one it adds 100 bonus to your total score. Then the second one is 200,300, 400 up to 1000. After that is from 1000 to 10000 which is also a trophy. Your goal is to try boost this in first stage so you are cinstantlky adding 10 000  bonus to your score.

Save bombs for boss fights and use them wisely - You can use bombs with circle button

Here I explain every mode 

Edited by OverHypedG
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DavySuicide said:

Thx for the video my friend. I love schmups so I might gonna pick this up. How hard would you rate the plat? Nothing missable I guess?

Nothing missable, first playthrough is hard and it will be longer, but if you are stacking other times will be much easier and quicker. My first playthrough was around 1 hour, and then I got the plat in 10mins

16 minutes ago, OverHypedG said:

Nothing missable, first playthrough is hard and it will be longer, but if you are stacking other times will be much easier and quicker. My first playthrough was around 1 hour, and then I got the plat in 10mins

oh okay so technically you need this one good run and you are good. okay good to know :) thank you

• Like 1

On 22/09/2021 at 9:21 AM, DavySuicide said:

oh okay so technically you need this one good run and you are good. okay good to know :) thank you

You don't even need that, Platted it in 12 mins on PS4. You don't even need to see the second boss and you can just quit out. Boss rush mode is hardest part about it and that isn't that bad.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
On 12/28/2022 at 11:50 PM, SuchRemorse said:

This is going to sound dumb.... How do I select the blue ship? I always start with the red with no option for blue. 

You can select your color in the options menu.

This is probably the trickiest part of getting the platinum. 😀