No new game plus is really disappointing

PHIISON

On 9/22/2021 at 1:42 PM, Deadvember said:

Ng+ just makes areas easier if you keep all your upgrades, it's just not necessary in games like these. 

True, which is why they should have included Master difficulty from the beginning. 

Combat has a certain level of difficulty and strategy on Normal. I was pleasantly surprised and would have loved a fresh Master run.

Sadly its too late for me.

So I'd rather have a New Game+ on Master, so I don't have to collect everything again and just focus on reaching the shiny platinum.

Do you guys think the devs will do it? A New Game+ where I can continue with my upgrades, on Master?

Edited by Demon4hire

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/22/2021 at 8:42 AM, Deadvember said:

Ng+ just makes areas easier if you keep all your upgrades, it's just not necessary in games like these. 

It kinda is. I mean one of the core functions of this game is finding collectibles to improve your stats. By the time you’ve 100%’ed the game, your Kena has like 3X the health, 5X the courage, and all the abilities than she started with. This would all make Master tremendously easier as opposed to starting from nothing. 

On 9/29/2021 at 5:31 AM, Demon4hire said:

True, which is why they should have included Master difficulty from the beginning. 

Combat has a certain level of difficulty and strategy on Normal. I was pleasantly surprised and would have loved a fresh Master run.

Sadly its too late for me.

So I'd rather have a New Game+ on Master, so I don't have to collect everything again and just focus on reaching the shiny platinum.

Do you guys think the devs will do it? A New Game+ where I can continue with my upgrades, on Master?

I really don’t see why not. Lots of games add NG+ later and the fact that this game doesn’t have NG+ already sticks out like a sore thumb. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

It kinda is. I mean one of the core functions of this game is finding collectibles to improve your stats. By the time you’ve 100%’ed the game, your Kena has like 3X the health, 5X the courage, and all the abilities than she started with. This would all make Master tremendously easier as opposed to starting from nothing. 

I really don’t see why not. Lots of games add NG+ later and the fact that this game doesn’t have NG+ already sticks out like a sore thumb. 

I agree. It's pretty wack to have to play a game on a newly unlocked difficulty under a clean save, when you already spent several hours upgrading everything on the previous one.

Edited by Segimon
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

These Game Designers are absoluty amegeurs Not to put a ng+ in a Game where you have to collect every crap. It is without logic.

IMO this game is not even nice, just a normal game, only Good graphics thats it. very regreting starting it two months ago. 

• 1 month later...

I really hope they do add the New Game + in a future update to give average gamers like me and my kids a chance to get the master trophy and the platinum. It's no fun playing a game when it's such a big jump in difficulty. I thought New Game + had kinda become a standard feature on most narrative campaign based games.