PHIISON

No new game plus is really disappointing

18 posts in this topic

Yeah that is lame. If you have to beat the game to unlock a difficulty it should be designed for NG+ where it's still challenging even when you're fully upgraded so you don't feel like the previous playthrough was sort of wasted. 

totally agree, a new game+ on higher difficulty like Spiderman and HZD would have been much better than just replaying the game from zero again.

It's surprisingly difficult on normal in the early stages, before you unlock all your rot abilities. I just don't think I'd find it fun dying in 2-3 hits. Each hit on master costs you your rot abilities so unless you nail the dodge/parry it will be such a slog.

Ng+ just makes areas easier if you keep all your upgrades, it's just not necessary in games like these. 

7 hours ago, TheOnlyMason22 said:

Gunna wait a bit and hope they maybe do a patch for NG+ 

waiting til the physical edition comes out in November. so lets hope its patched in by then.

On 9/22/2021 at 1:42 PM, Deadvember said:

Ng+ just makes areas easier if you keep all your upgrades, it's just not necessary in games like these. 

True, which is why they should have included Master difficulty from the beginning. 

Combat has a certain level of difficulty and strategy on Normal. I was pleasantly surprised and would have loved a fresh Master run.

Sadly its too late for me.

So I'd rather have a New Game+ on Master, so I don't have to collect everything again and just focus on reaching the shiny platinum.

Do you guys think the devs will do it? A New Game+ where I can continue with my upgrades, on Master?

Edited by Demon4hire

On 9/22/2021 at 8:42 AM, Deadvember said:

It kinda is. I mean one of the core functions of this game is finding collectibles to improve your stats. By the time you’ve 100%’ed the game, your Kena has like 3X the health, 5X the courage, and all the abilities than she started with. This would all make Master tremendously easier as opposed to starting from nothing. 

On 9/29/2021 at 5:31 AM, Demon4hire said:

True, which is why they should have included Master difficulty from the beginning. 

Combat has a certain level of difficulty and strategy on Normal. I was pleasantly surprised and would have loved a fresh Master run.

Sadly its too late for me.

So I'd rather have a New Game+ on Master, so I don't have to collect everything again and just focus on reaching the shiny platinum.

Do you guys think the devs will do it? A New Game+ where I can continue with my upgrades, on Master?

I really don’t see why not. Lots of games add NG+ later and the fact that this game doesn’t have NG+ already sticks out like a sore thumb. 

1 hour ago, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

It kinda is. I mean one of the core functions of this game is finding collectibles to improve your stats. By the time you’ve 100%’ed the game, your Kena has like 3X the health, 5X the courage, and all the abilities than she started with. This would all make Master tremendously easier as opposed to starting from nothing. 

I really don’t see why not. Lots of games add NG+ later and the fact that this game doesn’t have NG+ already sticks out like a sore thumb. 

I agree. It's pretty wack to have to play a game on a newly unlocked difficulty under a clean save, when you already spent several hours upgrading everything on the previous one.

Edited by Segimon

Agreed, at least unlock Master’s difficulty from the start, that doesn’t even need much time to be implemented.

These Game Designers are absoluty amegeurs Not to put a ng+ in a Game where you have to collect every crap. It is without logic.

IMO this game is not even nice, just a normal game, only Good graphics thats it. very regreting starting it two months ago. 

No new game plus folks will complain but they'll also do the same if it gets added later on lol. 

Edited by BrandedBerserk

I really hope they do add the New Game + in a future update to give average gamers like me and my kids a chance to get the master trophy and the platinum. It's no fun playing a game when it's such a big jump in difficulty. I thought New Game + had kinda become a standard feature on most narrative campaign based games.