Infallible Trophy Team Game Mode

HonorableAbe

I just got my infallible trophy yesterday on the team gamemode. Only 16 players in a lobby, and 4 teams. Since it is team games from start to finish, this means that only 2 rounds need to be played to get to the final. It is far easier to get the trophy in this game mode than in others. Also looking at the infallible unlocks recently, it looks like other people also have been having an easier time with this. Hope this helps anyone that is still trying to get this trophy.

Edited by HonorableAbe
  • Like 4

Keep in mind that if any team loses one or more players, the game forces a Lost Temple finale which is heavily RNG based: you might even have a 15 players Lost Temple if somebody quits the game too early.

It's recommended to play with reliable players and not with randoms if you want Infallible, even though I managed a four streak yesterday with randoms but then we lost on Team Tail Tag in the first round.

Edited by KenjiCBZ

53 minutes ago, ric5036 said:

Wow I just popped it playing the Squad Celebration mode with randoms this morning too! Never thought I'd get this one. Woohoo :dance:

Congrats man.

4 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Keep in mind that if any team loses one or more players, the game forces a Lost Temple finale which is heavily RNG based: you might even have a 15 players Lost Temple if somebody quits the game too early.

It's recommended to play with reliable players and not with randoms if you want Infallible, even though I managed a four streak yesterday with randoms but then we lost on Team Tail Tag in the first round.

Lost Temple is just a bad gamemode. I almost never win that because it is all random.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, djb5f said:

For anyone still needing 20 episode wins, you can breeze your way through that now.

And yes with a decent squad, Infallible is also very doable.  4 players out of 16 automatically win.  Damn good odds relatively speaking.

is this only a limited time game mode? if so how much more time is left? I need 12 more wins for the plat so if i can get this done in this mode i'm for sure hoping on tonight.

1 hour ago, JJTEY14 said:

is this only a limited time game mode? if so how much more time is left? I need 12 more wins for the plat so if i can get this done in this mode i'm for sure hoping on tonight.

I didn’t look exactly but yes these are limited time modes, usually just for a few days.

On 9/23/2021 at 10:00 PM, djb5f said:

For anyone still needing 20 episode wins, you can breeze your way through that now.

And yes with a decent squad, Infallible is also very doable.  4 players out of 16 automatically win.  Damn good odds relatively speaking.

I won 4 times thus far , only 7 left for the plat so I'm grinding this mode lol. Definitely the best month for boosting wins in this game history (tip toe was great as well w/4 wins).

Edited by shlomaniac
English