[NA] Big in Japan Sale | Ends 10/7

Neocarleen

3 games are beyond grabbing for me. might as well dive in and grab some stuff:

one punch man: a hero nobody knows (ps4)

arcade spirits (ps4)

miden tower (ps4) kemco game. had to save room for 1 more.

stuck on katamari for sometime. just collecting items still (haven't touched the bear and cow levels yet) i practiced on those several times. just gotta get the ball to a certain height and avoid certain items.

one last thing: the katamari damacy reroll game for under 10$ is a good deal. 

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 2

Hey guys.

So I am a bit confused with how the sale is listed for FF7. 

The Ps5 intergrade version is $66 CAD. 

The PS4 FF7 version is $40 CAD.

If Ps4 owners get a free upgrade, then what's the point of buying the more expensive PS5 version?

P.S I recommend trying out Chaos;Child, Steins;Gate and especially 428 Shibuya scramble from the sale!

6 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

Hey guys.

So I am a bit confused with how the sale is listed for FF7. 

The Ps5 intergrade version is $66 CAD. 

The PS4 FF7 version is $40 CAD.

If Ps4 owners get a free upgrade, then what's the point of buying the more expensive PS5 version?

P.S I recommend trying out Chaos;Child, Steins;Gate and especially 428 Shibuya scramble from the sale!

I might have this wrong, but I'm pretty sure even with the upgrade, you have to buy the intergrade DLC separately to be able to play it. 

As for me, I picked up Gal Gun 2 and Katamari Damacy Reroll. Not bad prices for the games. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

All of the Atelier DX titles are on sale, for $67 per trilogy

i'm going to try at the beginning of the month to try for the mysterious trilogy but prefer to get the ps4 non-DX versions first.

it's low priority despite the price.

Edited by kingdrake2

34 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

Another sale with a majority of titles being completely unfamiliar to me. Anybody have any suggestions or spy any hidden gems in that list? 1f642.png

Ha, I thought it was just me.  Not sure I would get around to playing any of these if they were given away free!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

I might have this wrong, but I'm pretty sure even with the upgrade, you have to buy the intergrade DLC separately to be able to play it. 

As for me, I picked up Gal Gun 2 and Katamari Damacy Reroll. Not bad prices for the games. 

Much appreciated! 

I looked more into it and it's really dumb. The ps4 to ps5 upgrade in terms of visual enhancement and performance is free but the added story dlc to Yuffie is exclusive to ps5. 

Anyway thanks!

54 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

Do you like story? 

"13 Sentinals" hands down

I do! Games with great stories are my favourite. I will look into this one, thank you!

34 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Ha, I thought it was just me.  Not sure I would get around to playing any of these if they were given away free!

I didn’t realize at first that this is the “Big in Japan” sale, which explains why I haven’t heard of 99% of these games. When it comes to any kind of weeb stuff, anime, JRPGs, etc. I am clueless!

Code Vein looks cool though as I love Soulslike games. Maybe I’ll check this one out too. Also heard a lot of praise for the Ni No Kuni RPGs.

Edited by dieselmanchild

37 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

I didn’t realize at first that this is the “Big in Japan” sale, which explains why I haven’t heard of 99% of these games. When it comes to any kind of weeb stuff, anime, JRPGs, etc. I am clueless!

Yeah, I didn’t realize it at first either but it makes sense.  

I’d rather stub myself in the eye with a sharp object than watch an anime.  I can’t begin to understand their popularity.  A Japanese thing for sure but some Americans enjoy it too.