D00M3D_UK_

Problem with trophies.

7 posts in this topic

Just wondered if there was a problem with the trophies with this game. I started playing this game yesterday and trophies where unlocking as normal, but when i met the requirement for unlocking the trophy for "Unlock all purrks" nothing happened, no trophy.  Same thing happened for 5000 objects, 250 unique objects and catch 15 mice trophies.

So decided to close the game down and restart it and all 4 trophies unlocked on the main menu. I did delete and install the game again earlier today. Played a little bit and trophies seem to unlocking as they should do now.

So has this problem happened to anyone else or just me? 

D00M3D_UK_.png

This was a problem with the original release as well so it looks like nothing changed in that department.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

This was a problem with the original release as well so it looks like nothing changed in that department.

Ok thanks for the reply.  Well at least i know now it's the game fault and not my Playstation.

D00M3D_UK_.png

Just had the same problem with the Mewseum level. 100% and no unlock. Restarted the system and game and the trophy popped on the main menu. This may work if need be but it had me nervous

I had the same exact problem and nothing was popping for me UNTIL I started playing the game with the internet off. the all kitties unlocked, 5k topple, all picture trophies, and the mice and moth trophies popped for me.

44 minutes ago, denpanosekai said:

Is this... fixed since?

Was considering the game since it's on sale...

I can only speak from personal experience, but I had no problems with either the PS4 NA or EU stacks.  All of the trophies unlocked as expected and relatively within the timeframe they were earned.