Titan Blood Help

SilentStorm2020

I am trying to max out my weapon and titan bloods have become harder to get because i made the mistake of buying Vanquishers keep in work orders where you get gemstones after you beat bosses. I also get darkness after bosses but i didnt buy that one but always gives me darkness and gemstone after bosses. On last 4 escapes not a single titan blood provided to me. I wish i can reset the item i got in work orders so it doesnt automaticlly give me that. Is there a way to fix this or whats another easy way to get titan bloods? Im close to maxing weapon out. Any help appreciated, am i doomed?

Beat bosses with a weapon you haven't beaten the first/last boss with yet (If I remember correctly those two award titan blood), or increase your heat level (you'll also see info about the rewards you'll get in the heat level screen at the start of your run). 

Edited by ZankaiPowaa

9 minutes ago, ZankaiPowaa said:

Beat bosses with a weapon you haven't beaten the first/last boss with yet (If I remember correctly those two award titan blood), or increase your heat level (you'll also see info about the rewards you'll get in the heat level screen at the start of your run). 

Yes. This is correct. Beat the game with each weapon. Once you beat the game with a weapon, you must increase the heat level to respawn the titan bloods, diamonds, and ambrosia. So tou will get 12 titan bloods (2 for each weapon). If you increase the heat to level 1, you can get 12 more (2 for each weapon). If you perfer a specific weapon, you can just do a complete run, increase heat to 1 and escape. Then increase heat to 2 and complete. Etc.

Right before each run, when selecting heat level, the game will shkw you the rewards for beating the game. If it has a check mark, then you completed it and must increase heat level. If you see a ?, then its a fresh run with all rewards available.