A few glitches that guarantee your game will crash at the end of level and you will have to do it again

mercgoat

Here is some tips on when to restart the game as the game crashes at the end of level constantly and doesn't auto save to the start of the next level. These indicators below have proven to blue screen every single time I've finished a level so you mine as well restart the game and save some time especially when it's the worst quality and content of any game I've ever played. Also the save function is worthless as it does not function at all. 

I recommend a fresh restart every 2 complete levels to combat the game constantly crashing essentially right before a save. 

If your weapon won't fire (bazooka seems the be the most common) restart the game. 

If you still see red after a death restart the game. 

If your 9mm reloads and is still empty restart the game. 

If you can't run when hitting run restart the game. 

If you used a manual save at all even though it's useless restart the game. 

If you died or restarted checkpoints more then ten times trying to get the 3 with a grenade etc after you get it restart the game. 

Feel free to add more. 

Edited by mercgoat
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In my experience, if you died or failed the mission objective & you see that enemies/objects aren't respawning or are glitched out, the game was liable to crash at some point or at the end of the episode, but under no specific circumstance.

I was even nervous to pause the game because i had a handful of instances of unpausing and the game crashing.