Trophy Thoughts?

Lightsp33d1987

53 minutes ago, Satsarn13 said:

potentially the easiest way to do this:
make a offline hc pala. dupe runes for all the gear you need. remote play your ps5/ps4 to your computer and use a bot 24/7

I can't imagine this actually working. All current bots (at least in my understanding) need to be installed on the device actually running the game, so that they have access to the game's memory. A bot that works through remote play would have to make decisions 100% based on visual interpretation of what's happening on the screen, which is *extremely* non-trivial.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

Do they become that more powerful? Because right now my skeletons are shit?

I Have a lvl 68 Necro, just finished Nightmare.
Max lvl on Raise Skeletons and Skeleton mastery. Sometimes they get killed but it's normal... Keep using Amplify damage + a mercenary with the might aura and they can kill quite a lot!

My Clay Golem is also at max lvl and, because it has 4k to life, it can be quite an effective tank to distract the enemies from killing my skeletons.

Right now I'll focus on Corpse Explosion (it's lvl 5 now I think) and it's great for area damage and helping your skeletons. The damage doesn't improve with each lvl up, but the radius of the explosion do, and believe it, it helps A LOT.

With whatever is left, I'll put points into Golem MAstery just to boost his life a little bit more.

Keep in mind: I don't have high end gear. I only have +3 skills past the maximum on Skeleton mastery and other summon skills. So there is room for improvement!

Btw: I'm playing on PC, that's why my lvl on the trophy list says I'm lvl 33

37 minutes ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

Corpse Explosion on console is not that good in my opinion. I can't select which corpse to explode. And the game mostly choses the corpses behind me where there are no enemies
Is Clay Golem better than Blood Golem? 

Corpse explosion indeed isn't as good on console as on PC (this is true of many skills), but it's still good if you get enough mana that you can spam the hell out of it.

And yeah, clay golem is miles better than blood golem. I don't know why, since on paper (i.e., just looking at the stats) blood golem should be better, but it just isn't. Blood golem has a terrible time staying alive. And the clay golem's ability to slow down enemies (bosses in particular) is a game changer.

• Like 1

Update on my Summon Necro.

Despite being able to kill the enemies with relative ease, the character itself was still a glass cannon (like I said... no high end gear)
Bishibosh and his spectral hit got the best of me at lvl 73

Now giving a try with a Paladin. Let's put those hammers to work!

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Osmose42 said:

Just a quick question because I haven't read through all the posts yet. Is it possible now to upload HC character onto the cloud on PS5? The Guide states that it only works for PS4 1f914.png

Yes, you can upload your HC character to cloud storage on PS5.

The guide text is indeed really confusing. On PS4 you can backup your characters and shared stash separately, whereas on PS5 you can only back up all of them altogether. But if your goal is just to backup your HC character to avoid deaths, so what? Just back up all of them together, and re-download if you die.

3 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

Yes, you can upload your HC character to cloud storage on PS5.

The guide text is indeed really confusing. On PS4 you can backup your characters and shared stash separately, whereas on PS5 you can only back up all of them altogether. But if your goal is just to backup your HC character to avoid deaths, so what? Just back up all of them together, and re-download if you die.

Thank you so much! Then I might try it when it’s on sale!

Edited by Osmose42