Autopop PS4/PS5?

Bagwell69

Why do I feel like this dude will post say the same thing everytime a PS4/PS5 game releases. He already said it on Kena he'll do it again on another game. It's actually annoying. Just gonna report his posts everytime he does it because instead of asking people he can actually do it himself and see if trophies autopop. It's an unnecessary post. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, TheSleepyBeauty said:

Why do I feel like this dude will post say the same thing everytime a PS4/PS5 game releases. He already said it on Kena he'll do it again on another game. It's actually annoying. Just gonna report his posts everytime he does it because instead of asking people he can actually do it himself and see if trophies autopop. It's an unnecessary post. 

He's only done it twice, I don't really find it much to complain about. Especially since it's only two posts in an entire forum, worst thing it does is stimulate extra conversation...

renge-shrug.gif

• Like 4

9 hours ago, JunkSkelington said:

Also the fact that auto-pop is destroying the leaderboards.  Getting double the trophies for playing a single game massively disadvantages anyone that doesn't have a PS5 and doesn't play the inferior PS4 version of a PS5 game.  Auto-pop can't die soon enough.

How come? It's not like they will never be able to get a PS5. So it's fair. I think it's a hundred times better than those 6 or 7 platinum stacks for 2 min each. That's what ruined the leaderboard completely. At lease getting a ps5 auto pop on 200 hrs games like Nioh is rewarding.

Edited by YokA_sun
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, TheSleepyBeauty said:

¿Por qué siento que este tipo publicará lo mismo cada vez que se lance un juego de PS4 / PS5? Ya lo dijo en Kena y lo volverá a hacer en otro juego. Realmente es molesto. Solo voy a informar sus publicaciones cada vez que lo haga porque en lugar de preguntarle a la gente, él puede hacerlo él mismo y ver si los trofeos se auto-pop. Es una publicación innecesaria. 

Excuse me sleepy friend if these post in a trophy hunting forum bother you ..... I anticipate that I will also ask this question in HZD2 and GT7, greetings
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Dan-lives-here said:

Or playstation could just change their stupid trophy system and make one list per game, period.

Xbox does it so well, they don't even have separate Xbox series and regular versions, so you don't have to fumble around and make sure you're on the right version. If they really wanted to I'm sure they could have had PS4/PS5 share lists, but they probably see the tiny bits of extra profit they pull from stacks.

21 hours ago, Dan-lives-here said:

Or playstation could just change their stupid trophy system and make one list per game, period.

Separate SKU, separate trophy list. That would be quite difficult to change. Especially when things like censorship happens, you aren't going to be able to get the same trophy list. For example, with Saints Row IV, Australia got a different trophy list because it was a different version of the game that the rest of the world got.

Also, when EastAsiaSoft publish a game that was originally published by Ratalaika for example, it automatically gets a different SKU because it's a different publisher.

• Like 1

On 25/09/2021 at 3:19 PM, Nitro said:

Separate SKU, separate trophy list. That would be quite difficult to change. Especially when things like censorship happens, you aren't going to be able to get the same trophy list. For example, with Saints Row IV, Australia got a different trophy list because it was a different version of the game that the rest of the world got.

Also, when EastAsiaSoft publish a game that was originally published by Ratalaika for example, it automatically gets a different SKU because it's a different publisher.

Xbox manages to do it, so I don't see why Playstation can't.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dan-lives-here said:

Xbox manages to do it, so I don't see why Playstation can't.

Man, I don't know. It's almost they're completely different infrastructures or something. 

It's crazy to think that Xbox can name change without any hiccups, whilst on Playstation, some games literally break because of it. But Xbox can do it, so why can't Sony

On 9/24/2021 at 1:24 AM, Bagwell69 said:

Autopop trophies for play first PS4 version? 

To answer the OP's question.  No, no autopop :(

I killed a few mobs to see if I need 1 more kill to trigger the kill count trophies but got nothing.

Looks like we need to do everything again.

• Like 1

As an update. 

If you just kill the end of act bosses you can pop the act trophies easily.

It seems complete all quests will require a new toon or an old toon at a new difficulty.

You can just re-visit all waypoints again for the waypoint trophy, this works.

Kills, gold and item vendoring will need to be done from scratch.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 10/1/2021 at 5:52 PM, KyuLockhart said:

As an update. 

If you just kill the end of act bosses you can pop the act trophies easily.

It seems complete all quests will require a new toon or an old toon at a new difficulty.

You can just re-visit all waypoints again for the waypoint trophy, this works.

Kills, gold and item vendoring will need to be done from scratch.

What about the level 99 trophies?  If you are level 99 on ps4, do you kill 1 mob to gain xp for the level 99 trophy to pop again on ps5?  

20 hours ago, smiegelfleegel said:

What about the level 99 trophies?  If you are level 99 on ps4, do you kill 1 mob to gain xp for the level 99 trophy to pop again on ps5?  

To the best of my knowledge, it won't work that way. The level 99 trophies pop when you get to level 99. Not by being level 99. Therefore you'd only be able to achieve them once with an online character that can be played on both ps4 and ps5 since you can't back up saves. And offline play with back ups can't cross progress between ps4 and ps5.