Death Stranding Director's Cut New Stuff

11 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

To add to this, you don't even necessarily need to deboost by hitting L3 again, just hold the break (L2) a little longer and it'll disable it.  I found hitting it wasn't always doable for me.  And if you use drift and break together it makes those tight corners easier to go around faster without hitting the walls.

To be honest some of the tight corners i just slowed right down. More or less to a complete stop and still had plenty of time to S rank them. 

15 minutes ago, Radford999 said:

To be honest some of the tight corners i just slowed right down. More or less to a complete stop and still had plenty of time to S rank them. 

I did #2 and #4 with over 5 seconds to spare, but #1 and #3 were really tight, a few milliseconds each.  I didn't hit any walls or even grazed them so I don't know.  That's just what worked best for me.

33 minutes ago, Radford999 said:

You don’t beed to S rank them all. Just the 4 roadster ones.

And if you haven’t been boosting then no wonder you haven’t been able to do it lol. Boost is the same as all the other vehicle you use. L3. You want to be boosting around every single corner except the very tight ones. Just as soon as the race starts press boost and on some corners you need to tap L2 to brake, others you can go around them without braking. There are a couple of very tight corners on some of the tracks. You will know which ones i mean. Just de-boost, brake a little, go around them and then straight back to boosting. 

Yep. As soon as I started boosting it was pretty easy.
So I've S ranked all the 4 roadster races and unlocked both vehicles, got the half life truck and gloves, got the cyberpunk motorybike and silver gloves what else is needed apart from all the gold and silver skeletons/armour/gloves?

2 hours ago, DharmaDan- said:

So I've S ranked all the 4 roadster races and unlocked both vehicles, got the half life truck and gloves, got the cyberpunk motorybike and silver gloves what else is needed apart from all the gold and silver skeletons/armour/gloves?

The bike with the trailer that is automatically unlocked in a post game save.  The new gun, the new bot, and the new support skeleton.  The gun and the skeleton are from the same mission set in the first map (distribution center west knot)and the bot is from an order at the Distribution Center of South Knot.

Edited by Snake2410
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, DharmaDan- said:

Go on the trophy thoughts thread on page 4, i listed what is needed. 

Having now finished the three trophies I can confirm that you do not need to do every Cyberpunk or Half Life order.  Only the first 4 of each.  I still have the last Cyberpunk order (which the previous one only gave me a new hologram, the second schematic I got on the fourth one), and a 5th Half Life one at the least. 

The chiral artist had the order for the chiral bridge available early on and the order for the jump was at the West Knot Distribution Center when I moved onto the first map to get the stuff there.

All and all it took me around 10 hours, but I did get distracted for a while building the new road that cuts through the mountain from Mountain Knot to the South Knot Distribution Center.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PhantomFear94 said:

Hi everyone. I've now compiled a numbered checklist of all equipment items and structures required for the :platinum: in Death Stranding - Director's Cut. Credit ? goes to @Chaos_Bladez and @Radford999  this was simply a compilation exercise.

I'd recommend using > Death Stranding PS5 Checklist < for a google docs version of the checklist, as it has checkboxes to mark your progress. However, if you prefer, I've compiled an identical text list in the Spoiler Tags below as well.

Disclaimer: This list is intended for those who are importing a Platinum :platinum: save in Death Stranding from PS4. If you're starting new, or have incomplete progress on PS5, you'll need to get the PS4 'original' Platinum first or this won't make any sense (or at least, the requirements for it if you're playing on PS5).

I'd recommend this site's Trophy Guide and Roadmap courtesy of @vex1993_ to get to this point.

Reveal hidden contents

1 – Homo Faber (Should Have 72/108 When Importing Platinum PS4 Save)

Note: You must put all items in your inventory (cargo) or drive them. Check they all have [] after crafting. Gold and Silver gloves are NOT required.

1.       Power Skeleton: Silver (Lv. 1) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

2.       Power Skeleton: Gold (Lv. 1) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

3.       Power Skeleton: Silver (Lv. 2) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

4.       Power Skeleton: Gold (Lv. 2) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

5.       Power Skeleton: Silver (Lv. 3) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

6.       Power Skeleton: Gold (Lv. 3) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

7.       Speed Skeleton: Silver (Lv. 1) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

8.       Speed Skeleton: Gold (Lv. 1) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

9.       Speed Skeleton: Silver (Lv. 2) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

10.   Speed Skeleton: Gold (Lv. 2) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

11.   Speed Skeleton: Silver (Lv. 3) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

12.   Speed Skeleton: Gold (Lv. 3) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

13.   All-Terrain Skeleton: Silver (Lv. 1) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

14.   All-Terrain Skeleton: Gold (Lv. 1) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

15.   All-Terrain Skeleton: Silver (Lv. 2) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

16.   All-Terrain Skeleton: Gold (Lv. 2) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

17.   All-Terrain Skeleton: Silver (Lv. 3) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

18.   All-Terrain Skeleton: Gold (Lv. 3) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

19.   Armour Plate: Silver (Lv. 1) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

20.   Armour Plate: Gold (Lv. 1) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

21.   Armour Plate: Silver (Lv. 2) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

22.   Armour Plate: Gold (Lv. 2) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

23.   Armour Plate: Silver (Lv. 3) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

24.   Armour Plate: Gold (Lv. 3) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

25.   Armour Plate: Silver (Lv. 4) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

26.   Armour Plate: Gold (Lv. 4) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

27.   Reverse Trike: Transporter – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

28.   Roadster (Variant 1) – Fabrication unlocked by getting an S-rank in one of the 4 roadster races (race 2, 5, 8 or 11). To unlock these races, build racetrack from Terminal c. 300M south of Timefall Farm (requires 100 Chiral Crystals, 450 Metal and 400 Ceramic).

29.   Roadster (Variant 2) Fabrication unlocked by getting an S-rank in all of the 4 roadster races (race 2, 5, 8 and 11). To unlock these races, build racetrack from Terminal c. 300M south of Timefall Farm (requires 100 Chiral Crystals, 450 Metal and 400 Ceramic).

30.   Maser Gun – Fabrication unlocked by completing Request No. 77] at Distribution Center West of Capital Knot City (West Map)

31.   Support Skeleton Fabrication unlocked by completing Request No. 77] at Distribution Center West of Capital Knot City (West Map)

32.   Buddy Bot – Fabrication unlocked by completing [Request No. 83], collected from Waystation South of Lake Knot City (Central Map)

33.   Reverse Trike: “Yaiba Kusangi” Type– Fabrication unlocked whilst completing the 2nd of 6 new Cyberpunk 2077-themed orders (will have [V] next to it, should get 1st one automatically and immediately after porting Platinum PS4 save, or possibly after resting in Private Room once). Complete an order, rest, and you should get another email to continue the quest-line.

34.    Silver Hand – Fabrication unlocked whilst completing the 4th of 6 new Cyberpunk 2077-themed orders (will have [V] next to it, should get 1st one automatically and immediately after porting Platinum PS4 save, or possibly after resting in Private Room once). Complete an order, rest, and you should get another email to continue the quest-line.

35.   Gravity Gloves Fabrication unlocked whilst completing the 3rd of 6 new Valve-themed orders (will have [λ] next to it, should get 1st one automatically and immediately after porting Platinum PS4 save, or possibly after resting in Private Room once). Complete an order, rest, and you should get another email to continue the quest-line.

36.   Truck ([λ] Type) – Fabrication unlocked whilst completing the 4th of 6 new Valve-themed orders (will have [λ] next to it, should get 1st one automatically and immediately after porting Platinum PS4 save, or possibly after resting in Private Room once). Complete an order, rest, and you should get another email to continue the quest-line.

2 & 3 – Master Builder and Trail-Blazer (Should Have 10/13 (MB) and 7/10 (TB) When Importing Platinum PS4 Save)

Note: Be Sure to both craft AND upgrade each of the below 3 structures. Upgrading online structures should count.

1.       Cargo Catapult – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

2.       Jump Ramp – Fabrication unlocked after completing prompted order from The Weather Station. You need to wait until you are contacted by Die-Hardman (happens between completing various orders, when resting in private rooms), which should happen naturally when going for new ‘Homo Faber’ fabrications.

3.       Chiral Bridge – Fabrication unlocked after completing prompted order from The Chrial Artist. You need to wait until you are contacted by Die-Hardman (happens between completing various orders, when resting in private rooms), which should happen naturally when going for new ‘Homo Faber’ fabrications.

Thanks a ton for this. I have added your comment to the initial post and deleted most of what I had.

8 hours ago, PhantomFear94 said:

Hi everyone. I've now compiled a numbered checklist of all equipment items and structures required for the :platinum: in Death Stranding - Director's Cut. Credit 1f64c.png goes to @Chaos_Bladez and @Radford999  this was simply a compilation exercise.

I'd recommend using > Death Stranding PS5 Checklist < for a google docs version of the checklist, as it has checkboxes to mark your progress. However, if you prefer, I've compiled an identical text list in the Spoiler Tags below as well.

Disclaimer: This list is intended for those who are importing a Platinum :platinum: save in Death Stranding from PS4. If you're starting new, or have incomplete progress on PS5, you'll need to get the PS4 'original' Platinum first or this won't make any sense (or at least, the requirements for it if you're playing on PS5).

I'd recommend this site's Trophy Guide and Roadmap courtesy of @vex1993_ to get to this point.

Hide contents

1 – Homo Faber (Should Have 72/108 When Importing Platinum PS4 Save)

Note: You must put all items in your inventory (cargo) or drive them. Check they all have [2714.png] after crafting. Gold and Silver gloves are NOT required.

1.       Power Skeleton: Silver (Lv. 1) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

2.       Power Skeleton: Gold (Lv. 1) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

3.       Power Skeleton: Silver (Lv. 2) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

4.       Power Skeleton: Gold (Lv. 2) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

5.       Power Skeleton: Silver (Lv. 3) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

6.       Power Skeleton: Gold (Lv. 3) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

7.       Speed Skeleton: Silver (Lv. 1) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

8.       Speed Skeleton: Gold (Lv. 1) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

9.       Speed Skeleton: Silver (Lv. 2) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

10.   Speed Skeleton: Gold (Lv. 2) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

11.   Speed Skeleton: Silver (Lv. 3) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

12.   Speed Skeleton: Gold (Lv. 3) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

13.   All-Terrain Skeleton: Silver (Lv. 1) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

14.   All-Terrain Skeleton: Gold (Lv. 1) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

15.   All-Terrain Skeleton: Silver (Lv. 2) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

16.   All-Terrain Skeleton: Gold (Lv. 2) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

17.   All-Terrain Skeleton: Silver (Lv. 3) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

18.   All-Terrain Skeleton: Gold (Lv. 3) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

19.   Armour Plate: Silver (Lv. 1) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

20.   Armour Plate: Gold (Lv. 1) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

21.   Armour Plate: Silver (Lv. 2) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

22.   Armour Plate: Gold (Lv. 2) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

23.   Armour Plate: Silver (Lv. 3) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

24.   Armour Plate: Gold (Lv. 3) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

25.   Armour Plate: Silver (Lv. 4) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

26.   Armour Plate: Gold (Lv. 4) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

27.   Reverse Trike: Transporter – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

28.   Roadster (Variant 1) – Fabrication unlocked by getting an S-rank in one of the 4 roadster races (race 2, 5, 8 or 11). To unlock these races, build racetrack from Terminal c. 300M south of Timefall Farm (requires 100 Chiral Crystals, 450 Metal and 400 Ceramic).

29.   Roadster (Variant 2) Fabrication unlocked by getting an S-rank in all of the 4 roadster races (race 2, 5, 8 and 11). To unlock these races, build racetrack from Terminal c. 300M south of Timefall Farm (requires 100 Chiral Crystals, 450 Metal and 400 Ceramic).

30.   Maser Gun – Fabrication unlocked by completing Request No. 77] at Distribution Center West of Capital Knot City (West Map)

31.   Support Skeleton Fabrication unlocked by completing Request No. 77] at Distribution Center West of Capital Knot City (West Map)

32.   Buddy Bot – Fabrication unlocked by completing [Request No. 83], collected from Waystation South of Lake Knot City (Central Map)

33.   Reverse Trike: “Yaiba Kusangi” Type– Fabrication unlocked whilst completing the 2nd of 6 new Cyberpunk 2077-themed orders (will have [V] next to it, should get 1st one automatically and immediately after porting Platinum PS4 save, or possibly after resting in Private Room once). Complete an order, rest, and you should get another email to continue the quest-line.

34.    Silver Hand – Fabrication unlocked whilst completing the 4th of 6 new Cyberpunk 2077-themed orders (will have [V] next to it, should get 1st one automatically and immediately after porting Platinum PS4 save, or possibly after resting in Private Room once). Complete an order, rest, and you should get another email to continue the quest-line.

35.   Gravity Gloves Fabrication unlocked whilst completing the 3rd of 6 new Valve-themed orders (will have [λ] next to it, should get 1st one automatically and immediately after porting Platinum PS4 save, or possibly after resting in Private Room once). Complete an order, rest, and you should get another email to continue the quest-line.

36.   Truck ([λ] Type) – Fabrication unlocked whilst completing the 4th of 6 new Valve-themed orders (will have [λ] next to it, should get 1st one automatically and immediately after porting Platinum PS4 save, or possibly after resting in Private Room once). Complete an order, rest, and you should get another email to continue the quest-line.

2 & 3 – Master Builder and Trail-Blazer (Should Have 10/13 (MB) and 7/10 (TB) When Importing Platinum PS4 Save)

Note: Be Sure to both craft AND upgrade each of the below 3 structures. Upgrading online structures should count.

1.       Cargo Catapult – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

2.       Jump Ramp – Fabrication unlocked after completing prompted order from The Weather Station. You need to wait until you are contacted by Die-Hardman (happens between completing various orders, when resting in private rooms), which should happen naturally when going for new ‘Homo Faber’ fabrications.

3.       Chiral Bridge – Fabrication unlocked after completing prompted order from The Chrial Artist. You need to wait until you are contacted by Die-Hardman (happens between completing various orders, when resting in private rooms), which should happen naturally when going for new ‘Homo Faber’ fabrications.

Pretty sure I was the first on here to confirm you don't need to do every Half-Life and Cyberpunk mission for the schematics.  ?‍♂️

7 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

Pretty sure I was the first on here to confirm you don't need to do every Half-Life and Cyberpunk mission for the schematics.  ?‍♂️

Credit added, can verify you said this - didn't read the thread in depth so was working off my own mission history, so my apologies. 

15 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Great list mate, thanks for doing the work.

Just a hit more info on the triggers:

- To begin, the Jump Ramp and Chiral Bridge orders are already available.

- The Bubby bot order at dist south of lake knot city is available at start.

- The Maser Gun and Supply Skel order is also available at the start, from dist south of cap knot city (only have to do the first).

- The Half-Life missions (email requests), you only have to do 3 which are the Ben H (dist south of cap knot city), Thomas H (dist south of lake knot city) and another from Thom H. You get one from Will L during but you don't need to do his.

- The Cyberpunk missions, you must do 4, the first from Thom S which is there at the start (dist south of lake knot city), then one from Will L at lake knot city followed by Phil N at dist north of mountain knot city after which he will have one more for you.

All in all for the addition trophy requirements, you have 8 new orders and 3 email requests to complete which will give everything you need (+ Roadster racing x 4)

Credit added 

13 hours ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

Thanks a ton for this. I have added your comment to the initial post and deleted most of what I had.

Very kind of you, thank you.

Edited by PhantomFear94

Also, for the races, boost the whole time and either use handbrake or (better) just take your finger off R2 completely for tighter turns. If it has DRIFT in orange, it's tight. I had cleaner laps take my finger off R2 than trying to use the handbrake. Sometimes you keep your boost, sometimes you need to turn it back on. It's more important you don't crash as you lose a frustrating amount of time crashing into a barrier. 

For the S-ranks, I believe it's 3:00:00 for the short and short reverse and 3:50:00 for the long and long reverse, but I can't remember exactly. Long track is actually easier than short, but they aren't too difficult at all. Most I had to re-try any was my first, which took 3 attempts.  

Edited by PhantomFear94
  • Like 3

Finally started on the directors cut version but there's 2 things not going so well..

Trail-Blazer 6/10

Master Builder 7/13

Any people here had the same numbers and can I check which I'm missing? I'm kinda worried I'll be missing materials in the end if I go mass crafting and upgrading everything again. I don't mind grinding materials again however most of my ziplines are gone and it's going to be an absolute pain to walk everything again like it's a NG :").

57 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Finally started on the directors cut version but there's 2 things not going so well..

Trail-Blazer 6/10

Master Builder 7/13

Any people here had the same numbers and can I check which I'm missing? I'm kinda worried I'll be missing materials in the end if I go mass crafting and upgrading everything again. I don't mind grinding materials again however most of my ziplines are gone and it's going to be an absolute pain to walk everything again like it's a NG :").

You should have enough materials to craft everything again. The way i did it was just craft / max each structure till both popped if the trail blazer popped then i would look into maxing out structures lvl 2 from other players (saves u alot in material especially with the safe house crafting.

Just make a list of the ones you haven't maxed then check your ingame map from a lvl 2 build that you can max out to lvl 3

Edited by Jason-DFG
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Jason-DFG said:

You should have enough materials to craft everything again. The way i did it was just craft / max each structure till both popped if the trail blazer popped then i would look into maxing out structures lvl 2 from other players (saves u alot in material especially with the safe house crafting.

Just make a list of the ones you haven't maxed then check your ingame map from a lvl 2 build that you can max out to lvl 3

The problem is I have no clue what I’m missing. My file is from a ps4 platinum save so no idea what to build. There’s also no way I have enough materials for all buildings to just try out all 13 :/

9 minutes ago, damcrac5 said:

Is anyone able to speak if the DC additions reduce the time to plat for a fresh start and if so, how much does it reduce it by. I've considered playing this but 100 hours is a long investment. 

I have 45h in a new playthrough, chapter 6, almost all stations discovered and 5 stars, i've done all trophies but homo faber (last items unlocked might be at chapter 9).

I was expecting new stuff to help with the plat but actually the best addition is the new road that goes through the mountain (if you can build it). New skeleton is okay on snow aswell. The canon you get from start is good for the few missions inside mules territory. 

I feel like around 60h-65h is a good estimate. I spent a lot of time building roads almost all by myself (what a shame).

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jason-DFG said:

I take my words back :D. It's been since release day ps4 I've played this game.

I forgot all districts have there own cap with materials! I've been traveling around for the V missions and noticed I've got the max cap at all other locations. So I indeed shouldn't have any problems crafting everything + upgrading to lvl 3

3 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

I take my words back :D. It's been since release day ps4 I've played this game.

I forgot all districts have there own cap with materials! I've been traveling around for the V missions and noticed I've got the max cap at all other locations. So I indeed shouldn't have any problems crafting everything + upgrading to lvl 3

No problem mate. I had the exact same issue like you had where i platted it in 2 weeks after release then never went back then going back with the ps5 upgrade i forgot nearly everything to only realise near the very end that each station has it own seperate materials haha.

• Like 1

99% and checkmarked all items.. including the new items. Anything I'm missing?

Edit: I found out I need to craft Truck: Defensive, however the damn thing isn't in my list. They say you need a 4 star with South knot city but I'm on a platinum save file with everything max stars.. Wtf is going on :")

Edit 2:

problem solved lol. I've made the same post in 2019 with this issue. I just needed to deliver a random order to south knot city.

Platinum achieved!:platinum:

Edited by Deluziion90

1 hour ago, Deluziion90 said:

99% and checkmarked all items.. including the new items. Anything I'm missing?

Edit: I found out I need to craft Truck: Defensive, however the damn thing isn't in my list. They say you need a 4 star with South knot city but I'm on a platinum save file with everything max stars.. Wtf is going on :")

Hey mate, not sure the accuracy of that info where you read it, but it can be very easy to mistake requirements. A new item may become available in hitting 4 stars, but it may have been coincidence and it was actually a certain amount if completed orders for that prepper that triggered the reward, or maybe lost cargo or something else!! 

I think it's best to keep a little bit of a open mind with triggers ;)

But sorry, onto the problem xD, sometimes rewards will queue, if it is indeed a SKC reward, go and do a Standard Order for them or hand in some Lost Cargo and see if that pops it.

If not may be worth having another search on the web to see if there is word of it popping another way

I'm guessing maybe it was last thing b4 platinum for you, I really hope it hasn't bugged, imagine doing all that again

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

Just now, Optinooby said:

Hey mate, not sure the accuracy of that info where you read it, but it can be very easy to mistake requirements. A new item may become available in hitting 4 stars, but it may have been coincidence and it was actually a certain amount if completed orders for that prepper that triggered the reward, or maybe lost cargo or something else!! 

I think it's best to keep a little bit of a open mind with triggers ;)

But sorry, onto the problem xD, sometimes rewards will queue, if it is indeed a SKC reward, go and do a Standard Order for them or hand in some Lost Cargo and see if that pops it.

If not may be worth having another search to see if it pops somewhere else.

I'm guessing maybe it was last thing b4 platinum for you, I really hope it hasn't bugged, imagine doing all that again

Check the link I posted. Deja vu, You've helped me with this same problem at release from this game ?

• Like 1