Sakura Succubus Spin-off??

Exeshow678

If you want to play it uncensored, this one is missing around 8 or 9 scenes which contain explicit sex, play it on PC with the patch (I can tell you where to get it). Just to inform you but it's great supporting these games on PSN. The reason I've played it on PSN is because I want to help giving eroge more popularity and hopefully PSN allows lewder stuff, also they send me the key since I review them. There was areolae slip on Pretty Girls Panic!, maybe because Sony didn't notice but I have hope eventually PSN will reach Switch level at least.

Edited by YonahFuriae
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, YonahFuriae said:

If you want to play it uncensored, this one is missing around 8 or 9 scenes which contain explicit sex, play it on PC with the patch (I can tell you where to get it). Just to inform you but it's great supporting these games on PSN. The reason I've played it on PSN is because I want to help giving eroge more popularity and hopefully PSN allows lewder stuff, also they send me the key since I review them. There was areolae slip on Pretty Girls Panic!, maybe because Sony didn't notice but I have hope eventually PSN will reach Switch level at least.

I'm just glad these Sakura games don't have any additional censorship on top of the versions available on Steam. The lack of the 18+ scenes is a shame, but it's what you'd expect from a console release. I just look up the missing/lewder CG's when I'm done. I want to see more eroge on PSN too, and the publisher seems to be worthy of support, so I've been buying all the Sakura games on release, including Swim Club. The art is so good! And it's funny that Pretty Girls Panic! managed to keep that in the game. ? I don't have much hope about Sony becoming less strict when it comes to sexual content in anime-style games, but it would be nice.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I'm just glad these Sakura games don't have any additional censorship on top of the versions available on Steam. The lack of the 18+ scenes is a shame, but it's what you'd expect from a console release. I just look up the missing/lewder CG's when I'm done. I want to see more eroge on PSN too, and the publisher seems to be worthy of support, so I've been buying all the Sakura games on release, including Swim Club. The art is so good! And it's funny that Pretty Girls Panic! managed to keep that in the game. 1f604.png I don't have much hope about Sony becoming less strict when it comes to sexual content in anime-style games, but it would be nice.

It was pretty exciting seeing these areolae on PSN. I mean, I love this manga thing like in Uzaki-chan or Tejina-senpai where you know there will be ecchi but no nipples, and the manga keeps teasing you until suddenly and by surprise you see them in their full glory. I have the same fun with PSN now that these companies are releasing games, to see how this evolves little by little.

I stopped purchasing every Miel character game of EastAsiaSoft after their ' Poker Pretty Girls Battle: Fantasy World Edition ' since it was a step back, it was especially dissapointing because I swear I read on the info you get the girls undressed or unlock new outfits, but you just unlock girls and art which consisted in the same sprite they use on their picture frame. But then I saw 'Pretty Girls Panic!' which showed the areolae slip, I thought it wouldn't be in the actual game but it was, really nice girls and costumes there, I hope they keep going further xD

And yeah it's great the level of censorship is the same as in Steam, where you also need the patch to see the explicit sexual content. It's funny I play simultaneously on PS and PC with the adult patch, since if I plug th controller via USB it works on both systems at once, that way I comfortably can see any difference, haha.

Edited by YonahFuriae
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 24/09/2021 at 1:20 AM, YonahFuriae said:

If you want to play it uncensored, this one is missing around 8 or 9 scenes which contain explicit sex, play it on PC with the patch (I can tell you where to get it).

Wouldn't the patch just be available via Steam, or is it an 'unofficial' patch?