WTF... aka mandatory "Trophy Thoughts"...

Smashero

Apparently it's a hard game (according to Steam Community). In particular

Professional Struggle
Complete the campaign without dying once.

As tempted as I am to get this very weird looking game I think it'll result in too much frustration.

EDIT: In case anyone is interested: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2328221018

Edited by RNumbers
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, RNumbers said:

Apparently it's a hard game (according to Steam Community). In particular

Professional Struggle
Complete the campaign without dying once.

As tempted as I am to get this very weird looking game I think it'll result in too much frustration.

EDIT: In case anyone is interested: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2328221018

Crap. Held off getting on this Steam and waited for console version to play with the family but I never looked at the achievements or trophies. No dying will be near impossible from what I’ve seen. I’ll probably just use alternate and guest accounts to play.

• 6 months later...
On 2021-09-24 at 5:22 AM, Alos88 said:

Are there saves, or do you need to complete the whole story in one sitting without dying?

I’ve just started, and there are checkpoints, so I assume save scumming is possible. I probably missed a miscellaneous trophy and some hats already, and there doesn’t appear to be a chapter select option (yet?), so I guess I’ll have to restart? 

It’s fun enough if you’re into wacky physics games.

EDIT: Apparently chapter select indeed unlocks later - but I'll start from the beginning anyway and follow the Steam guide - there's too much to miss.

Edited by visighost