Uncharted 5 Wishes/Thoughts

HamiTosh

Best Uncharted Game(excl. PS Vita)  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Best Uncharted Game(excl. PS Vita)

• Uncharted 1
    • Uncharted 2
    • Uncharted 3
    • Uncharted 4
    • Uncharted Lost Legacy

Uncharted is one of my most beloved series.

10 Years ago I got in touch with the series through Uncharted 2 and also enjoyed my first multiplayer there.

Uncharted 2 was my first ever platinum,as I had no money I just played the game over and over until I had turned over every stone in the game getting all trophies.

The uncharted 2 multiplayers was in my eyes a masterpiece at that time especially the coop was fun.

Later then Uncharted 3 dropped and oh boy that multiplayer was another level until then I havent had any multiplayer with this much content and love.

Coming home after school and playing until night and the weekends just went by, one of my best times.

PS4 release I said the hell no I m gonna buy until Uncharted 4 releases.

Uncharted 4 was released and I was super excited,the multiplayer had so much potential, but no Naughty Dog decided to not put in as much effort as with the previous multiplayers.

Plus all of the DDosers,Mnk and Lagswitchers who ruined Ranked Mode which was the funniest mode to play in the end.

The DLC content was meh and getting clothing was locked behind a lootbox system....

I was very sad that Uncharted would go down this way.

Yes Lost Legacy was a nice short refresh story wise,but the multiplayer is just copy paste from Uncharted 4.

So now I am waiting for Uncharted 5, yes Drake wont be in it but
someone else.

Let me know your wishes and thoughts about a fifth part.

For any of you who are also loving Uncharted feel free to vote on the poll for the best game in the series(excl. PS Vita).

Thanks for reading.

• Like 1

not sure where or how they would make a 5th given the events of 4

I'd prefer if Naughty Dog left both Uncharted and TLOU alone and come up with something new. It's all they have been doing for like 10 years and i'm tired of it to be honest

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

not sure where or how they would make a 5th given the events of 4

I'd prefer if Naughty Dog left both Uncharted and TLOU alone and come up with something new. It's all they have been doing for like 10 years and i'm tired of it to be honest

I agree with the TLOU part, I was never a big fan of TLOU I just played it couple of hours and found it really lame.Given that Naughty Dog has left Uncharted 4 Multiplayer in the dust for TLOU.

Yes but I mean if you really played Uncharted 4 to the end and paid attention you would know of who can be the next protagonist.

If they do another part than they should go back to the standards of Uncharted 2+3. Uncharted 4 felt more like a  "Hey look how powerful the ps4 is,look we can build massive levels where there is practically nothing to explore in".

• Like 1

I have a theory that people's favorite Uncharted game is normally the first one they played, but it's only a theory.

On 9/24/2021 at 0:37 AM, HamiTosh said:

Yes Lost Legacy was a nice short refresh story wise,but the multiplayer is just copy paste from Uncharted 4.

Not just a copy and paste - it is the Uncharted 4 multiplayer.  I played Lost Legacy with no intention of playing UC4, innocently explored "Lost Legacy's" multiplayer, earned the tutorial trophy, and was rewarded with 67 unearned UC4 trophies on my profile.  Textbook entrapment!

I hope there is no more Uncharted.  Unlike @HamiTosh, I despised the endless UC MP grinds, but I despise unearned trophies just a bit more.

Edit: The Uncharted single-player campaigns are unbelievably enjoyable.  The epic UC multiplayer venues are amazing, but they remind me of a marathon.  Nobody enjoys running for 26 miles (ever see a distance runner smiling?) but the sensation of completing the race/MP grind is an unbeatable feeling of accomplishment.

Edited by pogo_loco
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, pogo_loco said:

I have a theory that people's favorite Uncharted game is normally the first one they played, but it's only a theory.

Not just a copy and paste - it is the Uncharted 4 multiplayer.  I played Lost Legacy with no intention of playing UC4, innocently explored "Lost Legacy's" multiplayer, earned the tutorial trophy, and was rewarded with 67 unearned UC4 trophies on my profile.  Textbook entrapment!

I hope there is no more Uncharted.  Unlike @HamiTosh, I despised the endless UC MP grinds, but I despise unearned trophies just a bit more.

Well, if you play for trophies only of course u will have no fun doing something just for the "reward". 

Like taking a high paid job but ass-boring?. 

I played Uncharted  mainly for the multiplayers,for the fun, trophies were just a bonus for me. 

About the unearned trophies, yes its kinda stupid I agree, Naughty Dog probably knew there is gonna be some thirsty Trophy hunters who gonna be annoyed about that. 

So they made it so people would buy uncharted 4 also just to get their 100% lol. 

But why dont just hide a the game then? 

Or will the completionist gene become  uneasy? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EverythingOnFire said:

My wish is that they just leave the series alone and move onto something else. Among Thieves is the best, and everything after has just felt like less to me. Also, Uncharted just isn't the same without Amy Hennig.

yes i i heard a lot since uncharted 3 the team changed or sth and the writer left.

from then on i felt there was a different wind comijg for the uncharted games

This summer go on an adventure that will take your breath-away in this action packed sequel to one of the most popular series ever made but this time in the shoes of the real heroes you love starring Lazarevic, Marlowe, Navarro, Roman, Adler, Raja, Flynn and Talbot are back better then ever and here to stay, in this years most anticipated game of the year, as Drakes former treasure hunting enthusiastic partners have come from the beyond and out for revenge and on the hunt for mass murderer Nathan Drake a psychopath on the loose and his deranged Family and Friends too, but this time failure is not an option they must work together and stop him once and for all and nothing will get in there way because this time you best believe it’s personal.

UNCHARTED  5

Coming Soon to PS5 and PS6

Free upgrade available with PS5 version

Terms and Conditions apply 

my attempt at a bit of humor ??

Edited by blacklight-nero
  • Like 1