End of the Year Goals?

Phlegeth

My goal for this year is getting to 100 Platinums (currently I'm at 81) and the plan is the 100th platinum to be Max Payne 3. I spent so much time grinding the trophies for this game, that it seems like the perfect game for that milestone. The other goal is to get as many of my platinum games to 100%.

Edited by mizimmer
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Ilzaki said:

The year is almost over.  Are there any goals on your profile you'd like to get done?  Like any specific plats or milestones or whatever.

I'd like to get my completion to 60% and/or have 1.5 trophies per day.

Maybe add the Year in the Title since I guess there will be similar topics and then they can be better distinguished :D

For me, I wanna finish GTAV on PS3 and get all other server shutdown games done (If there are more). Furthermore, I would like to reach 4500 trophies in total with the 4500th a Super Meat Boy no death run. I am a slow trophy hunter especially with University on not much free time :( at least I get the online games done so that my completion can be high at some point in the far future

I'm expecting my ps5 in the middle of next year. Until then i want to finish off my ea access games, ps now games (10 in total) and 4 more ps3 games, since the system is belong to a friend of mine but i borrowed it cause i never get to chance to have one. Some major games some old favorites. After that i'll start cleaning my backlog. From 22 i wont buy any easy plats or cheap games or something thats on discount cause its usually ends up in the pit. At least thats the plan, im getting older i like trophies and games, just not like 1-2 years ago

My only goal is to get 1 UR plat this year... but I have not feeling like claring up any of my quick to plat UR games (well, Driver SF, everything elses hould take me over 20 hours to plat..).

And the only reason for this target is because since I started, I have been getting at least 1 UR plat per year (actually the lowest amount was 2 UR in a single year).

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MandA60VISE said:

No more emotional breakdowns.

Oh, you meant video games?

...nah, still the same.

Are you okay my dude?

My goals would be to finish games I already started, and maybe get to 98% completion? I'll be finishing Dark Souls next which is at 5% right now. Dead Space 3 and Sports Champions 2 are just waiting for 2 different persons to be available, and I really need to get working on RE Revelations' raid mode and Cod BO, WAW, and Ghosts dlcs.

I'm collecting all physical releases for PS5 and my plan is to play and Platinum all physical games that don't have online trophies (I will not play any DLC if I have to pay for it, only the ones included in the physical release will be played). I created this account only for this purpose. My goal for this year is to at least complete 50% of that backlog.

I do have all the games to date, 65 of those are in my backlog and I got 7, almost 8, platinum games (out of those 65). Started 2 weeks ago (and took one week vacation so I couldn't play). So far, so good!

• Like 1

Well, my original goal was to hit 75 plats by years end and i started this year at 42 (which i did hit 75 plats on 6/30/21) so now my "Advanced Trophy Goal" is 100 plats, but at this rate, I probably won't make it, but i hit my original 75 plats this year, so im good

Edited by Exeshow678
  • Like 2