End of the Year Goals?

Phlegeth

Goals I set for myself last year were to break triple digit platinums (which I did back in April pretty early in the year) and to get my completion percentage up to at least 70%. As of yesterday I'm sitting at 68% so I'm on pace to hit that if all goes according to plan. Just need to clean up a handful of games that I've left uncompleted years ago and just keep chipping away. I also wanted to make a meaningful dent in the backlog but I've failed at that miserably, can't win them all though lol. 

• Like 2

Get below 100 unearned trophies and above 99.00% completion.  I'd like to wrap up all the games I started this year, but Treasures of Montezuma 4 on PS4 is being more of a pain about the last two trophies than I'd thought it would be.  It's not that I can't do it, it's just that typically in the middle of getting the x99 multiplier that the game just won't respond to my commands and the combo breaks which is making this more luck based than the Vita and PC versions were.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

Get below 100 unearned trophies and above 99.00% completion.  I'd like to wrap up all the games I started this year, but Treasures of Montezuma 4 on PS4 is being more of a pain about the last two trophies than I'd thought it would be.  It's not that I can't do it, it's just that typically in the middle of getting the x99 multiplier that the game just won't respond to my commands and the combo breaks which is making this more luck based than the Vita and PC versions were.

Looks like you're going to need to clean up GoW eventually for those measly 3 trophies ?

14 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Looks like you're going to need to clean up GoW eventually for those measly 3 trophies 1f605.png

Eventually, yes. It's very low on my list since the time I'll need to spend for a measly 3 trophies is more than I'm willing to spend right now.  I'm awful at those challenges and didn't have the patience to even keep trying on the second one.

I currently have 25 incomplete games. I have one more new game I want to start, and then I'm planning to go back and work on some oldies to try to get that number down to 20 incomplete. Not necessarily by year's end, but that's my goal. Eventually I'd like to get it to around 15, but all in good time

• Like 1

I want to finish a few of the games I have started on this profile (not many as of this point) and I want to try to keep as few unfinished games as possible, like have only up to five going on at a time. Might be hard because I want to replatinum a few games I've already done a few times and a couple of them require the help of my bf, and it's a bit of a slog doing the same thing over even if I do enjoy it. 

• Like 2

I'm shooting low here because I know some completions and plats will happen.

Yet my goal for EoY is to hopefully have the Gluteus Maximus trophy from Fat Princess.  Easily one of the hardest challenges I've seen in a video game ever.   I have 3 of 5 arenas complete.   Haven't put much effort into the Ranger yet the Mage is pure hell to deal with.  I've read every strat I could find and watched online videos over and over and over.  So fucking hard!

• Like 1

I guess get my 150th platinum. I'm 2 away and just not feeling to motivated, a constant issue with me. I'm also just a couple trophies away from 10K, I guess getting to that milestone is another goal before the year is out. Maybe if I do that I'll add another goal of clearing out two or three old PS3 titles still kicking around my list.

• Like 3

considering i work 68-80hrs a week by choice.. that leaves me 1 day a week to game if I choose to.  So year end goals with the 16+ games I'm still due this year....... ill keep it simple....

Finish any one of these:

-Tales of Arise ps5, 

-Judgment ps5,

-Lost Judgment ps5,

-Mortal Kombat 11 ps4 to ps5 autopop + cleanup 

and play some Back 4 Blood/ Vanguard online.

Year end trophy count goal: 14500 (need +221)

we will see. 

• Like 2

My goals for the year are:

- Get into country top 50 (currently 51)

- Get into world top 5000 (currently 5256)

- Get an average of less than one unearned trophy per game played (currently 1.23 unearned trophies per game)

Next goal after those would be to extend my trophy streak to 2 years, that will happen on January 28th next year if I manage it.

Edited by Janire1911
  • Like 2

I'm pretty squeezed for time these days so my plans are simple. Finish Assassin's Creed Vahalla's DLC, and Outer Wilds got some DLC recently which came out of nowhere. Then I'll probably make the switch to PS5. At the start of the year I only wanted the GTA V & RDR 2 platinums, anything else is a bonus. I guess, if I could get to 89% completion and under 300 unearned trophies, that'd be pretty neat. 

• Like 2

My main goal now is to get to 10000 trophies I have 9700 or so, honestly I can't believe I have so many trophies didn't expect to get this far and if I manage to get to 225 plats that would be icing on the cake.

Edited by Sunnyburrito

My aim at the start of the year was to beat my record of plats acheived in a year. My previous record was 66, but that list contained a lot of trash plats and I wanted to avoid them as much as possible this year. I worked it out to an average of 6 plats per month, currently im sat on 54, so im well on target :D

Ive also been pushing to put myself back within the top 1000 in my country and top 8k in the world, I acheived both of them earlier in the year so im now aiming to beat my prevois highest position of 835 in the country which is also going well for me so far. sitting pretty in the low 900s.

On top of those two I managed to top my rarest plat 3 times this year, beating out Lego Worlds which had been sitting top since Nov 2018. Cleared loads of backlog games and set tons of records, including beating my longest trophy streak or 60 days which is actually still ongoing now, currently sat at 64 days. Also hitting the 200 plat mark early this year was something I didnt think id ever do when I first set out on this trophy hunting journey. So overall considering my personal struggles faced in the last two years, this year has been hugely successful and a massive boost to my confidence.

Good luck to everyone in reaching your trophy goals, you can do it! :D

• Like 2

For my PSN profile specficially? Nothing really. I do hope to finish off the rest of my PS3 games that have trophies by the end of this year though, been making better progress than I thought I would, I only have 4 games left, and don't really plan to spend extra time attempting the platinums for them (except maybe one), so I think it's definitely doable.

I also started this year with the ambitious goal of completing 100 games this year. I've already completed 95 so I'm not worried about that one at all, I'll definitely be able to finish another 5 before the year is over. That's not including games I've dropped and the one game I replayed this year (Sonic Adventure 2).

Edited by SuperSmexy500
No idea why this double posted