Ilzakia

End of the Year Goals?

96 posts in this topic

I REALLY need to get Detroit off of my backlog.  I mean, the damn thing is just sitting there collecting dust.  I also would like to finish South Park (PS3).

And, I just noticed I started The Witcher 3 (years ago) and forgot about it.  

Since May I've really been punching the crap out of my PS3 backlog. Out of 65 games I've completed 31 and with only 22 ongoing (cleanup/playing) and 12 unstarted it's looking pretty good!

I don't think I'll get them all to 100% (excl delisted/server stuff), but the goal has somewhat become to eventually get all of them 'done'.

On 9/24/2021 at 6:39 AM, da-Noob123 said:

My only goal for 2021, trophywise, was to get one platinum a month. I'm 9 for 9 so far and have a mere 3 months to go to achieve my goal. 

Little Hope makes it 10 for 10. 😄

I forgot earlier this year, I did hit a milestone that took some work to line up correctly. In May, I think it was, my 7,000 trophy was the Platinum for Final Fantasy VII Remake.

At least 60 platinums,  I have 58 at the moment so that would be the bare minimum and hopefully I can achieve more than that, although I don't have a lot of time to game so I'm making my goal realistic. 

I also want to keep my completion percentage above 90%, as it seems to dip to 89% whenever I start a new game which frustrates me. I assume this will stop and it will stay above 90% the more platinums and 100% completion games I get, as there are a few annoying PS3 games like Tales of Zestiria, both Symphonia games and Disgaea D2 that dropped my completion % and I have no intention of going back and wasting time on those old games. 

Also I want to platinum Persona 5 Scramble. That's my next game once Im done with the last dancing game. 

Started this year with 73 plats, my goal is to get to 100. Not sure I can meet this goal seeing as lately I haven't been playing as much.

20 min plats are a no-go, I did a few of them in the past but that's not the sort of game I'd like to spend my money on lol

Also it would be really nice if I managed to hit 80% completion, that's something I find very doable if I manage to focus on started games rather than starting new ones.

ok, in the last couple of months I have smashed 3 of my original targets ... so now am aiming for a final trophy count of 30,577. Which would give me a monthly average for the year of 666.

Think it will be a nice offset to all the Breakthrough games, lol

Wouldn't mind getting the last two PS3 trophies I can on my list.

Prestiging once in Black Ops II, I'm at like level 42 right now. Really sucks that there's no 24/7 2XP, the servers are quite bad and there are hackers everywhere.

Completing Shangri-La's Easter Egg in Black Ops I. It's a 4 player only Easter Egg, and I've done it on Black Ops III, but it's one of the hardest Easter Eggs in my opinion, largely due to the 4 player requirement.

I wanna at least Plat Demon Souls on PS5 and be in the top 1000 in my country :) 

Working on 20,000 trophies total and Gold II rank by the end of the year!! 450 Platinums as an extra goal :) 

Having achieved 1000 trophies in 2021.

Actually, just finishing (Plat if possible) some games I have already started or i am pllanning to play yet. Thesse include RE:Villllage, ME Andromeda (yes, now), It takes 2, maybe LiS True Colors, maybe Jurassic Worlld Evolution 2. So not as spectacular as most of you guys :D

I have a goal but not trying to hit it before the end of the year because that would be a little stressful. My goal is to get my 400th platinum trophy on trophy #20,000 so be 2 big milestones at the same time. When I decided to do this, I was at Platinum #360 and trophy #19,000 which means I have to play a lot of easy games to just keep the trophy counts down. Too many games over 25 overall trophies will push me over the 1,000 needed. The game I'm thinking of being #400 is Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut since I kinda blitz through the PS4 version not taking it all in. 

There are a few goals I have that I want to do before the year is out. I currently own 350+ digital games on my account and I have only completed 54 of them, problem is I have a few mental health issues so I don't always stick to one game for very long, however before this year is out I really would love to get a few Kingdom Hearts games done, God of War 2018,  Day's Gone and Death Stranding started and completed, I would also like to get and keep my completion over 50%.

On 10/3/2021 at 4:13 PM, Lava_Yuki said:

I also want to keep my completion percentage above 90%, as it seems to dip to 89% whenever I start a new game which frustrates me. I assume this will stop and it will stay above 90% the more platinums and 100% completion games I get, as there are a few annoying PS3 games like Tales of Zestiria, both Symphonia games and Disgaea D2 that dropped my completion % and I have no intention of going back and wasting time on those old games. 

It will stop once you get more games played.  The way completion is calculated is that it takes the total trophy XP earned (minus plats) and divides it by the total trophy XP available (minus plats).  The larger the amount of trophy XP available, the less each trophy will affect your completion.  That results in your completion not lowering as much for each new game added, but it also means you'll see less increase for each trophy earned as you make progress in a game.  Looking at your profile I'd give a rough estimate of you'll see that stop with about 60 more games played.

On 06/10/2021 at 1:59 AM, ladynadiad said:

It will stop once you get more games played.  The way completion is calculated is that it takes the total trophy XP earned (minus plats) and divides it by the total trophy XP available (minus plats).  The larger the amount of trophy XP available, the less each trophy will affect your completion.  That results in your completion not lowering as much for each new game added, but it also means you'll see less increase for each trophy earned as you make progress in a game.  Looking at your profile I'd give a rough estimate of you'll see that stop with about 60 more games played.

Awesome thanks! I've reached 59 plats and my next will probably be Persona strikers as that's what I'm going for next and it seems to have a good number of trophies, so hoping it stops dipping to 89 whenever i start a new game as I want to keep it above 90%. I assume if it's XP, games with a larger number of trophies especially golds and silvers would make a greater impact compared to games with only a small number of trophies?

I can't bring myself to go back and play ToS and ToZ with how boring they are and how grindy their trophies are as well, plus there's tons of great games I still have to play rather than going back to them. 

Get all ps5 “aaa” games 100%.

I’ll spare the huge list I have in mind but for this month that will be:

- Death Stranding

- Alan Wake Remastered

- Far Cry 6

- House of Ashes

- Guardians of the Galaxy

I am trying to reach 40 platinum in one year for the first time. It may seem like a small goal but it is what it is. May seem odd with all the ezpz games out their, but I don't want to fill my profile with those. I may play them once in a while.

Also I am shooting for 81% completion. I don't know if that will happen this year or early next year.

Edited by snakebit10

Some goals of mine:

I want to do at least 2 more trophy speedruns before the year closes out. I also want to finish up at least 5 of the incomplete games on my profile that are just sitting in limbo, but work has consumed me and is sadly causing a decrease in my passion for trophy hunting.

If I keep at it and can find the time to finish up some of these games on my profile, I can probably hit 80% completion percentage before 2022 and that’ll make me happy.

>80% Completion (reached it but then I started some games which dropped it again)

Rank 310 in Ireland

Rank <50000 Worldwide

5.25 trophies per day rate

130 Platinums

I have 4 amendments to live by which I think is pretty solid

- To continue playing single player experiences that I enjoy

- To continue to play alongside my close group of friends who I communicate with over PSN

- To continue to produce worthwhile content on my status feed/YouTube Channel

- Last but certainly not least is to continue to support people who are genuine and appreciate it and to the people who follow me ^^

Edited by LancashireLad87