Village Rots 23/24

BloodySneaker_83

Hi all,

I have a problem with the rots on village area. I’m sure that I’ve collected all of them (made 3 pass with a video guide just to be sure) but the game still says 23/24. All other areas collecting went fine, this is my last collectible trophy left and it’s frustrating.

Anyone encountered this bug? Any way to fix it or I have to hope in a patch?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LordEddardStark7 said:

I think I might have found the glitched 24th rot? 17c1e50702238-screenshotUrl.jpg

Please ignore it, I got the platinum just now. It's a visual bug that the chest is closed but the rot was collected; as you can also see, there are mushrooms all around the chest .

Edited by LordEddardStark7

I have this same issue. 23/24 in the Village. I played most of my game on 1.004. 

Update: I tried on the new 1.006 patch and it's still bugged. That is, it did not retroactively give me 24/24. IDK if I were to recollect all of them if it still would be glitched.

Edited by jorr1313

22 hours ago, jorr1313 said:

I have this same issue. 23/24 in the Village. I played most of my game on 1.004. 

Update: I tried on the new 1.006 patch and it's still bugged. That is, it did not retroactively give me 24/24. IDK if I were to recollect all of them if it still would be glitched.

Completley frustrating. I can't understand why so much developers bring out non working games with a lot of huge problems and glitches or bugs?

Just happened to me now got 23/24 of the rots in the village. What also happened was that I didn’t get any blue crystals anymore, apparently you can only have 9999. 

So I reloaded my save from before I started to collect rots from the village and spend my blue crystals on hats. This time I was able to get all 24 rots.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TheDragon70 said:

Just happened to me now got 23/24 of the rots in the village. What also happened was that I didn’t get any blue crystals anymore, apparently you can only have 9999. 

So I reloaded my save from before I started to collect rots from the village and spend my blue crystals on hats. This time I was able to get all 24 rots.

I was able to do this too. Maybe 1.006 fixed the issue. I reloaded an earlier save and was able to collect all the Village rots.

On 9/27/2021 at 2:56 PM, xXDer_KritikerXx said:

I can't understand why so much developers bring out non working games with a lot of huge problems and glitches or bugs?

Publisher deadlines would be one reason, internal testing not showing them as issues being another. Having unlocked this trophy on 1.005, the fact that only some people are affected is yet another situation. Could even be a combination of those and more that I didn't include or even think of. Surely you don't think beyond a shred of doubt that developers WANT to release a game in a broken state? It's just the nature of software development.

Even with CP2077 I'm sure they had aspirations and lofty goals and just needed to finally release it after... was it three delays? Investors can get impatient.

Edited by Apollo

56 minutes ago, xXDer_KritikerXx said:

Did anyone know if they solved the issue with the missiong rots?

No they haven’t. Just updated to 1.07 then loaded my save that has all Rot collected but only says I have 99 and nothing has changed. I loaded a previous save with 1 Rot left to collect (although my total incorrectly says 98) in the hope that collecting it would maybe trigger the trophy if they’d fixed it, but again nothing. 

• Like 1

Update 1.08 just released and it should fix the Village Rot issue INCLUDING for past saves =)

Patch Notes – 1.08

- Added support for offline mode on PC. Please note Achievements will not unlock while offline but will be awarded after login.

- Added option to reduce motion blur intensity.

- Fixed issue where Kena had a chance to slow down or stop while running.

- Fixed inaccurate Rot count in the Village experienced by some players. The problem should no longer occur and previous save files will be fixed.

- Optimization improvements for the final boss fight.

- Fix for broken shield animation.

- Fixed minor animation, collision and level streaming bugs.

Source: https://www.emberlab.com/2021/10/02/patch-notes-1-08/

I didn't have this issue, but happy this is now fixed for you all <3 

• Like 3