Shared Stash deletes items after quitting game

Mr_Marty84

Hello

How does the shared stash work? I had some items in it but after stopping yesterday all items in the shared stash are gone when I booted up the game today. 
Only the items I have in my personal stash are still there. What is the use of shared stash if all items disappear?
Don;t know if it matters but I am playing an offline character

Edited by Mr_Marty84

Hello,

I don't have the game so I may be wrong but the servers had a looooooooot of problem yesterday (maybe today and the next days too tho) and some problems occur like character delete for exemple. It seems that everything should reappear in a "near" future. Your share stash may be impact like that sadly... let's hope that everything will be fix soon and you'll find your stuff in your chest, at least that's what I hope for you.

Good luck with this game, it's a good one but with to much grind imo.

Have a good day dude.

58 minutes ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

Hello

How does the shared stash work? I had some items in it but after stopping yesterday all items in the shared stash are gone when I booted up the game today. 
Only the items I have in my personal stash are still there. What is the use of shared stash if all items disappear?
Don;t know if it matters but I am playing an offline character

I lost all chars. Everything is deleted.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Woopa777 said:

I thought for a second that my offline char was gone too until i realized it defaults back to having online selected on the main menu when you close the game.

Well, not my case though. Switched back and forth between online and offline play few times - online character is there, but offline is gone. 

All items in the offline shared stash are there but not the character.

Edited by ASV-CW

2 hours ago, ASV-CW said:

Well, not my case though. Switched back and forth between online and offline play few times - online character is there, but offline is gone. 

All items in the offline shared stash are there but not the character.

Damn, that sucks!

I thought we were safe from those shenanigans when playing offline :(

Definitely something weird with the shared stash, at least in offline mode. I just accidentally duped a few runes and gems with it. Had them all in my shared stash. Saved and quit. Came back, moved them from shared to private stash. Played for a while. Save and quit. When I came back, the items were now in both stashes — shared and private.

There probably a repeatable item dupe glitch that can be made out of this, but I haven’t been able to figure it out yet.

11 hours ago, Vextens said:

I think if you're playing around in the stash you really need to wait until the autosave icon pops up after you're done. I'm thinking the shared stash is only updated during autosaves?

Ive tested that, and the auto save icon is not enough. I’m not sure what exactly saves during an auto save, but definitely not any player data and definitely not always the shared stash. Maybe just map data? Something might trigger an auto save of the shared stash, but I don’t know what.

Edit: Wow, my shared stash just deleted itself *mid-game*. Like no save and quit in between. I put stuff in, killed some enemies and came back, and it was empty. Lost a boatload of perfect gems and runes.

Edited by NathanielJohn