Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheEstilingue

Servers

14 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if the number of players has been limited?

When I try to play there are around 320 players and most of the times

appears a message like this "could not find suitable server" :angry:

Probably because warfighter is now out or they're dedicating all servers to BF4

They do still work, I'm working my way to Tier 1 off and on, vary the times you try to sign in at and give it a couple of attempts, you will get on but the problems with the servers that are going on make me sad for the people trying to get Fire Controller, can barely get multiple people on as is before this nonsense started :/

Thanks guys, i like the moh multiplayer, but with these new limitations it's a pain to wait,

i'll be forced to stop playing this one :shakefist:

I have a feeling that the multiplayer servers for this game and NFS: Hot Pursuit will be going down this year (along with Battlefield 1943).

Think about it:

This game is nearly four years old -- EA doesn't tend to let games that old stay around.

There are fewer and fewer people playing -- each game mode barely gets above 100 people

It is only a matter of time before the game is 'free' on PS+ or XBL Gold -- at that point, it's pretty much done

E3 is around the corner and EA usually announces server shutdowns in the spring

But the wonderful multiplayer community of Medal of Honor is unaware of this fact and continues to camp their way through the game and prevents people from building up to get the fire controller trophy! I've messaged people I've played against (sometimes very angry) and trying to point this out, but I don't get a response.

Edited by POEman553

I have a feeling that the multiplayer servers for this game and NFS: Hot Pursuit will be going down this year (along with Battlefield 1943).

Think about it:

This game is nearly four years old -- EA doesn't tend to let games that old stay around.

There are fewer and fewer people playing -- each game mode barely gets above 100 people

It is only a matter of time before the game is 'free' on PS+ or XBL Gold -- at that point, it's pretty much done

But the wonderful multiplayer community of Medal of Honor is unaware of this fact and continues to camp their way through the game and prevents people from building up to get the fire controller trophy! I've messaged people I've played against (sometimes very angry) and trying to point this out, but I don't get a response.

Why NFS Hot Pursuit when NFS Shift and NFS Undercover still have their servers up on PS3?

Edited by Shadowrider50

I think they need to start allowing people to host their own servers so people can play with their friends or have boosting sessions, i have 4 trophies to get woth moh in which is play on hard, complete under par, fire control, and tier 1 weapons ;-(

Think about it:

Battlefield Bad Company is going on 6 years

hi guys i've problem with medal of honor online mode

its about 3 weeks  every time i get this message

we could not find any suitable servers

i have tried everything but still the same 

could someone help plz ?????

hi guys i've problem with medal of honor online mode

its about 3 weeks  every time i get this message

we could not find any suitable servers

i have tried everything but still the same 

could someone help plz ?????

The netcode for multiplayer made by Danger Dan is just FUBAR.

It's the same as in Warfighter.

The online portions IS REGION LOCKED. And guess what, there is ONLY ONE server for this game bases in USA.

What this means, is that:

1.1) All US players have the opportunity to join any game. If there are no players there, they still have the option to load the game...

I have this confirmed by several US players I hooked up with;

1.2) You will NEVER join a game when there is not 1 slot left for you, meaning you can ONLY join with 1 slot left, for you.

2) I played with someone from my area, the lag was 3 seconds (measured). It should not even have been 0.02 seconds.

3) I had this game on PC, also LE. Never had problems there. But that was years ago. Can't find the disc now anymore, so can't test.

I got the trophy for fire controller last week. You CAN play, IF and ONLY IF, the US player host the game and invites you. ONLY WAY.

They screwed every other region, like Europe, Asia, Australia, and YES, I know, cause we had a session with people from over the world.

This online portion of the game is so broken, it's unbelievable. Exactly the same problems as in Warfighter's netcode.

Who the hell is going to region lock a game? That's ridiculous.

I only need Objective Raid 50 more minutes for Platinum. We are having a session next week. Then I say this game good bye.

This game and Warfighter CANNOT BE FIXED. Danger Dan is closed by EA.

Even then, the support is long gone. Only workaround is to hook up via invite by the US player.

It's from here.