Cönquerer Issues

ClearVHS

I tried to do the forfeit exchange method over the last two days for a total of around 5-6 hours which far exceeds the 2 hours in the guide that this method should take.

I would like to find out if I'm doing something wrong or if there is a trigger that I must do like let the match last more than 3 seconds before a forfeit?

1 minute ago, willmill97 said:

If you check your stats by clicking on your name then you can see how many wins you have.

Hey mate, should have boosted with you, ?My main has 83 wins and 2nd account has 82 but neither has the trophy.

4 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

If you check your stats by clicking on your name then you can see how many wins you have.

Nothing like looking like an idiot online, forgot to sync trophies. Thank for helping me realise.

On 9/24/2021 at 7:41 AM, ClearVHS said:

I tried to do the forfeit exchange method over the last two days for a total of around 5-6 hours which far exceeds the 2 hours in the guide that this method should take.

I would like to find out if I'm doing something wrong or if there is a trigger that I must do like let the match last more than 3 seconds before a forfeit?

Guide writer here, not sure what the issue could be; when boosting matches, my boosting partner and I forfeited matches ASAP each and every time, which led to the 2 hour estimate I provided, and there was no issue in the wins counting for either of us. Was it an issue with trophy sync?

Just now, Xillynoc said:

Guide writer here, not sure what the issue could be; when boosting matches, my boosting partner and I forfeited matches ASAP each and every time, which led to the 2 hour estimate I provided, and there was no issue in the wins counting for either of us. Was it an issue with trophy sync?

Hey, the issue was that it didn't pop after 50 more like 75ish but i only synced at 84 so just a buggy trophy.

On 01/10/2021 at 8:07 PM, Xillynoc said:

Ahhhhh, I see. I'll mention that in the guide as a possible issue then, thanks for the feedback.

Hey when you say a few hours for Sellout trophy, what is the brought estimate? I just afk turboed for 8 hours with only getting 75k fans and so figure that I did something wrong? I did the same map and faction with the same mobs and captured 3 out of the 4 fan gens so the game won't finish.

2 hours ago, ClearVHS said:

Hey when you say a few hours for Sellout trophy, what is the brought estimate? I just afk turboed for 8 hours with only getting 75k fans and so figure that I did something wrong? I did the same map and faction with the same mobs and captured 3 out of the 4 fan gens so the game won't finish.

Broad estimate is up to 9 hours of just grinding - when 100%ing the game in February this year, I actually got Sellout out of the way before I even started the main campaign, mainly because I didn't want it to be my last pre-plat trophy, and after the fans I already spent for the fanart, the various kill trophies and in the games against the Brutal AI, it took me about 9 hours across 2-3 days with that method to hit 250k fans total. I'm not sure what the afk turbo method entails, but I captured all 4 geysers and just didn't attack the enemy stage, instead sending all units to the death worm - if memory serves, because of how mind-numbing it was, I would just browse Twitter or something for a while as fans accumulated, then once I hit 9999 (the cap) I'd spawn and sacrifice units until I was near zero then rinse and repeat. I think it came out to about 80k fans per grinding session. I hope that answers your question.

9 hours ago, Xillynoc said:

Broad estimate is up to 9 hours of just grinding - when 100%ing the game in February this year, I actually got Sellout out of the way before I even started the main campaign, mainly because I didn't want it to be my last pre-plat trophy, and after the fans I already spent for the fanart, the various kill trophies and in the games against the Brutal AI, it took me about 9 hours across 2-3 days with that method to hit 250k fans total. I'm not sure what the afk turbo method entails, but I captured all 4 geysers and just didn't attack the enemy stage, instead sending all units to the death worm - if memory serves, because of how mind-numbing it was, I would just browse Twitter or something for a while as fans accumulated, then once I hit 9999 (the cap) I'd spawn and sacrifice units until I was near zero then rinse and repeat. I think it came out to about 80k fans per grinding session. I hope that answers your question.

Do you remember where the four geysers are ? I know one is on the right and two on the left of the worm but not sure about the 4th.