Alright so what's different about the PS4 version that now Perma-Locks you out of trophies?

Sendai-Horatio

I've installed and re-installed both the base game without the patch and with it. I can't seem to get further than when you get to marg's base after she attacks you with her exo suit. The trophy won't pop outside, so when I go inside the game keeps replaying the scene where you get attacked over and over. This has happened with 3 different save files, including one where I didn't activate the dev menu after the game loaded.

But I'm stuck in a loop and once I'm in the room I can't leave it. I'm playing the PS4 version on the PS5 so i don't know if that has something to do with it. But Another Survivor won't pop no matter what i seem to do.

Edited by Sendai-Horatio

14 hours ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

But Another Survivor won't pop no matter what i seem to do.

I guess this is the wrong place. The trophy unlocked for me on my way to her underwater base. 150 meters above her base and before I could see the base and where lights leads your way.

Are you talking about that base or are you trying to get the trophy on the place where you first met her?

I play the PS4 Version on PS4 and so far I have no problems or bugs.

Maybe the loop is a problem with playing on the PS5. :/

Sorry for my english. I‘m not native speaker english. Good luck!

Edited by Dini_at_home_400